Ch.11

Steph POV

I fell asleep in Harry's arms. It was so comfortable that he didn't even move either. We both fell asleep together. I was sleeping and I had a nightmare. The same nightmare I've had since I moved in.

(Nightmare)

I was running. I kept hearing a voice calling my name. It was a deep scary voice. It was the man who killed my father.

"Steph. You can run, but I will find you. You will die the same death as your father. I will get you."

I was running in a dark alley. I reached a dead end. I turned to see a group of men come at me. I couldn't see their faces. They were wearing black and their hoods were up. The front man reached me. I was panting, trying to catch my breath.

He walked right in front of me and kicked my shins. I fell to the ground and was immediately picked up, kneeling in front of the man. "I told you so," he said with a smirk, and then placed the gun up to my forehead.

I closed my eyes knowing what was going to happen next.

"Steph!"

"Steph!"

I kept hearing my name being called but I didn't dare open my eyes.

"Steph, wake up! Your having a nightmare. Wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see Harry shaking me and saw I woke up. "I was so worried. You were shaking and panting and you are burning up." He stopped and pulled me onto his lap. He put his arms around me and hugged me, I immediately hugging back. "Thank you Harry. I'm sorry I woke you up."

"You didn't wake me up. It's 9 and I usually don't sleep that late anyways. I was up already. Are you okay? How does your face feel?" he asked, kissing my hair.

"I'm fine. My face is sore but I can function with it. Can we get up? I seriously don't want to go back to sleep."

"Yeah, do you want to tell me about the nightmare while we eat pancakes?"

"Sure."

I made my way to the closet, put on jean shorts and a plaid shirt. I put on mascara and cover up to cover up the bruise that was on my cheek and left my hair in a braid. I got downstairs and saw Harry in a white V-neck and his black pants. He had a bandana around his head and his curls in disarray.

"I didn't know you cooked," I said amazed that he cooked.

"Yup, oh and my parents and Gemma went out of town for the week so it's just us," he said, happily.

"Awesome, because I want to talk to you about something."

He immediately put the pan down, turned to look at me, and asked, "Am I in trouble?" He smiled and knew he wasn't in trouble.

"No," I smiled, "Um, I just... your going to think it's silly. Never mind." I said. I was mortified to ask him if he felt anything because if he didn't, I would look stupid.

"No, no. You're going to tell me," he said, handing me a plate of pancakes.

"First of all, my nightmare." I stated looking at him. He nodded and told me to continue. "I have had this since the night I first slept here. It is always me running, hearing a deep voice calling y name, telling me he will get me, and is going to kill me the way he killed my father." I took a breathe and continued, "I am always trapped in an alley and I can't get out. A group of men approach, the front man always comes, tells me 'I told you so' and sticks the gun up to my head. I usually wake up there."

I looked at him and he came over to me and hugged me. "I am going to sleep with you from now on to see if I can stop these dreams," he said and kissed my cheek.