Ch.12

3rd Person POV

While Steph and Harry were sleeping on the couch, Steph's father's killer was looking for her. Steph's father, Douglas, did some bad things. He fought a lot in the bar, threatened to kill people, and stole from people to pay off his bills. You see, Douglas, had a few people after him. John, his killer, had some money stolen from Douglas and the 2 fought a lot in bars. John has followed Douglas everywhere, and was never seen by him. That was until Douglas left for Las Vegas. He went to get money and John followed him. At a casino at 3 in the morning, a very drunk Douglas was asked if he needed a ride by John. Not suspecting a thing, Douglas agreed to the ride.

Once in his hotel room, Douglas thanked John. John, on the other hand, had different ideas. As soon as Douglas turned, John pulled fire and killed Douglas.

John is still a free man. The police are still looking for the killer. John went back to Wisconsin, disposed of the gun and all of his murder clothes. He still is in search of one thing. The one thing that Douglas still had that he wanted.

Stephanie Flinn.

Steph POV

"Harry, turn it off. It's on too high!" I laughed at Harry, attempting to bake a cake, but has the mixer on too high.

"How do you work this thing?!" He shouted over the mixer's noise.

I couldn't help but laugh. We both had cake batter all other ourselves and it was over the kitchen. I ran over and turned the knob to turn the mixer off. I shut it off and just looked at Harry. We both started laughing and he pulled me in for a hug. He kissed me and started laughing. "You look delicious!" he laughed.

"Aw, thanks but we should really should clean up."

"Why, I could just lick you clean."

I glared at him and just started laughing. "Harry, no." He just kept laughing and started to clean up. I grabbed a rag and started helping him. I went to the sink and I felt to large arms wrap around my waist. I turned and Harry kissed my forehead.

"You taste just as delicious as you look," he said, smirking.

"You are a strange one."

He laughed and let go of me. We finished cleaning and I went to take a shower. I walked upstairs, showered and went back downstairs. I couldn't find Harry anywhere, I was getting suspicious. I looked around the house and called his name. Nothing.

I went back into the kitchen and saw a note on the table. It was from Harry.

Steph,

Meet me at the river at 7pm. There is a dress for you to wear in the laundry room. Hope to see you then, beautiful.

Love, Harry.xx

Aw, he is planning a date for me. I didn't know what to do so I immediately went to the laundry room. I saw a beautiful strapless champagne colored mid-thigh dress. I love it! I took the dress and ran up stairs and set the dress on my bed. It was 3 now so I had 4 hours. What to do?

I decided to de brave and called Nina and Kay. I haven't talked to them in almost a month. Nina picked up right after the first ring.

N: Stephy, how are you? Are you safe? Are you okay?

S: I'm fine. I just need your help.

N: Where are you right now?

S: Um, long story short. After the death, Anne, Harry's mom, took me in. I'm at Harry's house.

N: No freaking way! Are you guys like a thing now?

S: Well, that's what I'm calling you about. I took a shower this morning and went downstairs and saw a note from Harry on the table. He wants me to meet him at the river at 7.  Can you help me get ready?