Ch.25

Hey Lovelies!

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW! If you like this story, please help and get it on the charts!

Thanks!

Steph POV

To say I am scared is an under-statement. I have no idea where I am and I can only imagine I am with John's son. I have just woken up and I am immediately silenced because I could be killed.

"Good girl, now do you know who I am," the male voice asked. I shook my head no and he laughed. "Good, just how I need it." I heard him walk around me and I felt him put his hand on my cheek.

"You are a beautiful girl, why are you with your boyfriend?" I wanted to cry. He knew about Harry. And Harry isn't here to help me. I remained silent. "Perhaps if I take your gag out you'll answer me. If you don't your dead."

I shake my head yes and he unties the gag, but I still can't see due to the blindfold. "Now, tell me. Why are you with your boyfriend?"

"I-I love-ve h-him," I stutter out. I am so scared.

"Of course you do, what would happen to him if you died?"

"H-he wo-would di-die."

"Excellent. 2 in one. Your going to pay Stephanie."

I am shaking. I have no idea what that even means. I hear an knock on the door and the man says, "Stay silent or your dead." I nod and stay quiet. I listen to the conversation.

"Hello, we are doing a search for a young girl. Her name is Stephanie, have you heard about her or have any clue where she is?" A male asked. They are looking for me. I don't want to die though so I remain quiet.

"No sir, I came here to vacation."

"Okay well here is a picture of her. She is in the national database now so, she could be anywhere, most likely here, Illinois, Michigan, or in her home state, Wisconsin. Now why did you choose Minnesota?" I'm in Minnesota, holy crap.

"Oh, I'm a nature buff and I like hiking."

"Cool, that's nice, well, enjoy your stay."

"Thank you officer," and with that the door slammed.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" He yelled, "One day your gone and they are already looking for you all around the world."

I felt my hair being pulled and I felt his breathe on my face. "Your lucky you are beautiful that I haven't killed you yet." I felt complemented and threatened all at the same. "I need you to do something for me." I shook and nodded my head.

"I want you to call your boyfriend and tell him goodbye because you are never going to see him again." I choked. No, this can't be happening. I love him, everything about him. I am supposed to be with him forever. I slightly nodded and I could tell my kidnapper was smiling. "Perfect." I hear him walk away and then I feel his hands on mine. "You are to do all I say. No telling him I kidnapped you. No telling him who I am. If you do any of that, you are going to die immediately."

"O-okay." He untied my hands and I brought them in front of me and placed them on my lap. He walked to be in front of me and grabbed my hands.

"I am going to take your blindfold off, please don't scream and don't do anything because you will regret it." I nodded and he untangled our hands. I felt him place his hands behind my head and the blindfold dropped. I had my eyes closed because I was so scared that it was going to be an old creepy man. I felt him place his hands on my cheeks, the way Harry does when he talks to me.