Ch.6

Steph POV

"You came."

I turned around to be faced with Hunter Jackson, the most hottest boy ever! He's 2 years older than me and I can't believe he's H. He is PERFECT! He has brown shaggy hair, sort of like Harry's, blue eyes and is super tall.

"Yeah, I did."

He came up to me and gave me a big hug. This is perfect! "I am so happy right now. You have no idea."

"Well, I was curious as to who you were. I came and was happy to know that I knew you and that you weren't a rapist," I said.

He laughed and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. Okay this has to be a dream!

"Would you like dinner?" he asked.

"Sure, what do you have?"

"Only your most favorite food in the whole world."

"Tacos?!"

"From Taco Bell."

"No way!" I said, and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

We ate dinner, talked about a bunch of random stuff and laughed so hard. This boy is amazing!

"I had a lot of fun tonight," I said.

"It's not over yet," he said, "I brought dessert."

"What did you bring?"

"Just your favorite New York cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory."

"Okay you are officially amazing!"

We ate our cheesecake and Hunter offered to walk me home. Of course I said yes considering he is absolutely adorable.

"This is my stop," I said giving him a hug, "I had a great time tonight."

"I did too and I hope we can do it again. Can I get your number?"

"Sure." After we exchanged numbers, he looked at me.

"I'll see you later."

Before I knew it, he was leaning in and we kissed. My first kiss! Wow, that was amazing.

"Do you...do you want to come in and watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

And with that we walked inside the house.

Harry POV

It's 10p.m. and Steph is not home yet. I am paranoid. I feel like she is my responsibility now. I miss her. She's so pretty and beautiful. HARRY STOP, SHE'S JUST ANOTHER GIRL!! Then I see her walking home, WITH A BOY!!! I just watch her. I can tell she likes him. She is so beautiful right now it hurts to know she's with someone else. I watch her and WHAT!!!!! She kissed him! My Steph just kissed a boy! And it wasn't me! Great, now he is going into her house.

I am officially heartbroken. She's mine! M-I-N-E!! I will get her to fall for me. I just need a plan. She's mine and will be mine, I just need to take this step by step.

Steph POV

We watched The Notebook. Hunter picked it out. He is just so cute. During the middle of the movie, I started to fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I found a note on my bedside table.

My beautiful Steph,

You fell asleep last night so I carried you up to your room. You are really beautiful when you sleep. Your just so beautiful. I was hoping you could meet me in the meadow again today at 3 so we can walk and talk.

Bye Beautiful,

H

Oh he is perfect! I called the girls and told them everything. They were so happy about it and were happy for me. It was about 11 so I went for a jog. While leaving the house, I heard someone behind me. I turned and saw Harry running towards me.

"Hey, Harry. How are you?"

"Good, mind if I run with you?"

"No, come on."

While running, we talked. He is actually a really nice and learned a lot about him. He got his first tattoo when he was 17 and all of them are his untold stories. Once we finished running, we got back to my house, said goodbye, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, and that was the start of my day.

(Please vote and comment. Thanks!)