Ch.15

Steph POV

At about 10pm, my doctor came in to tell me the results from the tests he took earlier in the night. Harry stood by my side and held my hand tightly.

"Well Steph, all that seemed to have happened was you had a slight panic attack. It is on the lesser scale of a seizure. You will still be able to leave tomorrow but you need the rest and I will get you medicine. The other doctors and I believe the cause of the panic attack was a stress-filled nightmare," she explained.

"Thank you, doctor."

"No problem, you should get you sleep now, its getting late," she said and walked over to me. She ran her hand through my hair. "You are a beautiful young girl, who has a good guy to be with," she said looking at Harry. I looked at him and he was smiling down at me.

"Yeah, I like him."

She smiled and leaned down and gave me a kiss on the head. "You are a good girl. Now where are your parents?"

I looked down at my hands and sighed. "They are...um...both gone." I started to tear up and Dr. Jenson hugged me.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. Who is watching you?"

"Harry's family."

"Well, I will give you my number because I am going to keep in touch with you."

I looked up at her a smiled. "Thank you. I will definitely do that." She smiled. 

"For the record, my name is Karen. You can call me that from now on."

"Okay."

"Now you get some sleep. I will see you in the morning."

I said my goodbyes and looked at Harry. I scooted over in my bed and told him to climb in. He smiled and climbed in. I turned to face him and we just stayed there. I loved his arms being around me. I felt safe. I knew from the moment I met him he is different. I usually don't judge people when I meet them, and in this case, I'm happy I don't. If I was someone else, I probably wouldn't even be in this situation right now. Harry is himself. His tattoos were amazing. I started to trace his swallows and he looked down at me. "I love these. Every one of your tattoos I love. They are beautiful. Just like you."

He leaned and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. He looked past my head and said, "It's 11:11. Make a wish."

 I wish I could admit my feelings to Harry and him say 'I love you' too.

Harry POV

I wish I could admit my feelings to Steph and have her say 'I love you' too.

I just lay there in the hospital bed with Steph in my arms. She continued to trace my tattoos and I found it relaxing. While her focus was on my chest, I was giving her kisses all around her face. On her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, all around. She took a deep breathe placed her hand on my heart again.

"I wasn't kidding when I said it is for you."

She looked in my eyes and I melted. She was so beautiful that it took my breathe away each time. I love her. My heart belongs to her. All of me is for her. I just wished she knew.

She took my hand and kissed my knuckles. She was so gentle. She took my hand and opened it and placed it on her heart.

"And I wasn't kidding when I said this is for you."

My heart fluttered and I gave her a sweet, passionate kiss. I feel myself intoxicated by her. She will be mine, but first, I need her to believe in love again, because that is all I feel towards her.