Ch.35

Hello Lovelies!

WOOHOO!!!

You guys helped me get 200 votes and 7k reads. Yay!!! I owe it all to you guys. Please keep reading and telling people about this story. I would really like to see it on the charts by the end of the summer. It would mean so much. This chapter is filled with love as promised and I hope you enjoy.

I have a playlist for this chapter.

Faithfully ~ Journey

My Love ~ Sia

All of Me ~ John Legend

Never Say Never ~ The Fray

Thanks!

Steph POV

Today is the day of the wedding. Karen woke up super early, but I was already up, and now we are currently getting ready at 5. Karen called a person to do our hair and make-up and Michele and her little girl, Amanda, came over. The stylist curled my hair and put jewels in it. She did the same to Michele and Amanda. Michele had gotten a similar dress to mine. Hers was dark purple and Amanda's was a lilac color. We were all getting dressed in my room. Michele and Amanda went to the church and I stayed with Karen. Karen walked in with her dress on and her hair in a fabulous, curly updo.

"I am so nervous," she said to me.

"You are going to do great. You are stunning and Jeff loves you."

She smiled and walked over to me. "Thank you sweetie. This means a lot to me. I hope you know that I love you."

"I love you too Karen."

She started to cry and I told her not to because it will ruin her make-up. She laughed and wiped her eyes.

"Are you ready to get married?" I asked and she smiled. She nodded and I took her hand and we walked downstairs. We walked to the limo outside and got in. She basically was singing the whole time, trying to calm her nerves. I held her hand and she squeezed it tightly.

We reached the church at about 12 and we got out of the limo. I walked Karen inside to her room. She hugged me one more time and Papa walked in.

"Pronta la mia bella figlia?"

"Si," she responded. I looked at her. "It means 'ready my beautiful daughter."

I nodded and hugged her one more time. Papa walked over to us and kissed my forehead. I walked out to the hallway and met Danny. He had his hair spiked up and looked great in a tux.

"Hello pretty girl," he smiled. I hugged him and told him he looked great. He laughed and told me Jeff is a nervous wreck.

"So is Karen."

We both laughed and hooked arms. Karen walked out with Papa and Danny whispered she looked beautiful in my ear. I agreed and the music started. Amanda walked down first, spreading flowers around the aisle. I walked down with Danny next and smiled the whole way. Michele and Matt were last, since the were the Best Man and Maid of Honor. We took our positions on the altar and the congregation stood. The bridal music started and the doors opened, revealing a flawless Karen. Jeff smiled at her and Karen smiled back, tears in her eyes. She walked down and Papa gave her away. Jeff wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. They looked so in love.

The mass carried on and they exchanged vows. They were beautiful and they never took their eyes off each other. I looked at Danny and he smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at the couple.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jeff grabbed Karen's face in his hands and kissed her passionately. The audience cheered and they pulled away laughing. They walked down the aisle, hand-in-hand and we followed. Danny and I were together the rest of the afternoon, while they took pictures. Danny and I went to the hall that the reception was at and we gasped. It was beautiful. It was a grand ballroom and had a big chandelier on the ceiling. The whole room was breathtaking.