Ch.22 Steph part

Hey Guys! I am going to actually post today! Yay!!

I want to than you for all the votes! Please keep voting and please comment, even though it takes longer. I understand but please think about commenting! Feedback helps! I will take requests and start maybe some shoutouts but you have to follow comment and vote!

For Steph and Harry, I am dividing the chapters, this is Steph's part of chapter 22 and then I will do Harry's part of chapter 22 tomorrow!

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow!

Thanks my lovelies! :)

Steph POV

I woke up from the plane ride with my head against the plane's window.

"Good morning little girl, you sleep whole way," Papa said to me.

I looked up to him and he smiled. "I'm sorry, I was tired."

"No, no. You have sore in your heart. You beautiful girl. I got you something."

He hands me a brown leather book, "Thank you Papa."

"It's journal. Write your story."

He kissed the top of my head and walked to Karen. I don't know how to write a story. I decided to use it to write letters. A letter book. To Harry.

Harry.

I miss him already. I had a horrible night. Being chased by John and not having Harry's arms around me protectively.

"Steph, sweetie, we're here."

I looked up and Karen was smiling. I smiled back and got up. I held onto the journal and grabbed my bags. We exited the plane and got into a car that was here.

"We are taking you to our Italian ranch house. It is similar to Papa's house in Wisconsin, just that you will see the workers and the Vineyard. All of the workers speak English so you don't have to worry," Karen said to me. I nodded and got in the car. It was a small car. Cute but small. We were in the country side of Italy and it is beautiful. I wish I could move here.

We drove for almost an hour eventually came up to a beautiful white ranch house. We pulled into the driveway and I looked around me. There were horses and a vineyard. It was paradise and I loved it. Karen called my name and I walked into the house. It was very much like a house in a movie. Beautiful, not a speck of dust anywhere, and huge. I hugged Karen and she showed me upstairs to my room. She took me to the door and opened it. It was all whit but the furniture was dark brown. There was a balcony overlooking the vineyard and a small bathroom in the right corner. I turned and hugged Karen.

"We will meet up with my grandfather tomorrow. He wants to meet you very bad. We will meet the rest of the family soon enough, but you rest. We had a long flight."

"Okay, thank you so much Karen this is amazing."

"I'm glad you like it. Now I am going to help Papa with his dinner. If your hungry, come on down."

I nodded and she left. I walked to the balcony and looked at the vineyard. I saw a couple workers but I saw a younger boy. He looked about my age and I couldn't help but wonder why he is here. I go back into my room and sit on my bed. I take my journal out and begin writing.

My love Harry,

      I have been in Italy all of 2 hours and I miss you like crazy already. I wish you could be here. It is beautiful. I slept horribly on the plane, I need your arms and I had a nightmare. You really do keep me safe. I just hope I can live without it for a while... who am I kidding, I need you.

      When we arrived, I was given this journal by Papa to write my story in. I didn't know what to write but writing to you seemed to be good enough. The house is amazing. It looks like Papa's back home and is white. My room is all white with a balcony over looking the vineyard. There are horses and I can't help but get excited. I used to ride horses when I was little. The first time I went, my mom took me. I just turned four and that was my birthday present. It was so much fun. That was truly one of the greatest memories I have of my whole family together.