Ch.38

Hi Lovelies!

Thank you so much for the amount of reads I have gotten. Please keep voting. I want to see if this book can get 350 votes and 10.5k reads by Saturday. Please help me out!! It would mean so much. Please tell people and comment on other people pages. It would mean a lot.

Thank you and happy reading!!!

Steph POV

I felt my body go cold and I started to shiver. I didn't know what was going on until I was shaking. My eyes were closed and I couldn't fell anything. My body didn't react and I couldn't open my eyes.

"Now she won't ever see the light again. It worked and she can't move," said the voice I never wanted to hear again.

"Trust me, she is out cold and we can do anything we want with her."

I start to freak. I can't move a muscle, my body is limp. I try to speak but the words can leave my mouth. So I scream.

"Shut up."

I keep screaming and I feel a stinging in my cheek. He slapped me. I then feel his hands on my body.

"Good thing he was taken care of. Now we get her all to ourselves."

I scream and feel his hands go all over my body.

"Steph!"

"Steph, please, you have to wake up!"

I open my eyes and see Harry. I feel the sweat beating off my head. Harry places his hand on my forehead, wiping the sweat back into my hair. His other arm goes under my back and pulls me up. I can't form words so I cry. He lifts me up and places me on his lap. I wrap my arms around his torso and my arms under his arms. I cry into his neck and he holds me tightly, rubbing my back with his finger.

"Shh, I'm here. I'm here," Harry says, trying to sooth me. I continue to hold him and keep crying. I hang onto him for dear life and he keeps rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"It's okay, I'm here." My crying lightens and Harry kisses the top of my head.

"Baby girl you are freezing," he says.

"Th-they put so-something in me. I co-couldn't mo-ove."

He squeezes me and holds me tightly. "I'm so sorry. I got a phone call and I thought you were sleeping. I'm here now. It's okay."

"They hurt me."

"I know and I'm sorry. I will protect you. I'm here and I'm sorry."

I bury my face in his neck and he kisses my cheek.

"I got you. Do you want a bath to warm up?"

I nod and he lifts me up. I cling onto him and never want to let go.

"They killed you and hurt me," I whispered in his ear. He turned his face and looked at me.

"I will never let that happen. Your mine and I will protect you will everything in me." I smile and peck his lips. He places me down in the center of the bathroom and walks to the tub. He flips the knob and warm water comes out. He walks to me and hugs me.

"Your safe."

He walks out of the bathroom and I shut the water off. I take my shirt and underwear off and slip into the warm water. I immediately relax and I hear Harry come back in. He sets the towel on the side of the tub and starts to walk out.

"Please stay," I beg. He nods and walks back to me. He grabs my face and kisses my forehead. I grab one of his hands and place it over my heart.

"Please keep it safe. It only beats for you." He looks at me and smiles. He kisses my lips and grabs the soap.

"Do you want me to wash you?" he asks. I nod and he puts some on a loofa. He moves it into the water and places it on my stomach. He starts to massages my scars it feels amazing. His gentle fingers and the warm water relax me. He moves up and massages my breasts. He moves to my collarbones and arms. He leans and places a kiss to my temple. I giggle and he laughs. He moves down to my most private area and rubs over it. He moves down my legs rubs them. He reaches my toes and tickles the tips. I laugh and he smiles.

"I love your laugh. It always brightens my day." I smile and peck his lips. I pop the drain plug and the water begins to exit the tub. I grab his hands and he kisses my lips. He grabs the towel and wraps it around me.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you Haz, thank you for everything."

"Your welcome, but I do it because I love."

I laugh and he lifts me up in his arms and carries me to the closet. He puts me down.

"It's kind of cold today," he tells me. I nod and grab his hoodie and a pair of jean shorts. He smiles at my choice and walks over to me. He kisses my cheek and walks to the dresser. He grabs a pair of my panties, a pink bra, and a tank top. He walks back and hugs my waist.

"I'm sorry you had another nightmare."

"It's okay. I just need you. You gave me yourself and I gave you me. I just need you when I sleep."

"I can see that. And I hope you know that I am all yours."

I smile and he leans pecks my lips. All he is in is his boxers. His joggers got wet so he took them off. My towel is still securely around me and I continue kissing him. He swipes for an entrance and I allow. He leans down and picks me up and carries me into the bed.

"Harry I need to put clothes on."

"It's okay. I respect you. I won't do anything."

"Okay, I trust you."

He starts to unwrap my towel he looks at my body. He kisses my lips and he pulls away.

"You are so beautiful. Can I please kiss you everywhere?" I nod and he smiles. He passionately kisses my lips and kisses all over my face. He moves my head to the side and my eyes flash to the clock.

3 in the morning. Holy crap.

He moves down the my neck to my collarbones and down my breasts. My breathing hitched when his tongue grazed my nipple. He sucked it and kissed it. He moved and did the same to the other one and I gasped. It sent pleasure coursing through my body. I have never felt so much for one person before Harry. He went down my bare stomach, kissing each scar and came to my private area. He kissed the top and opened my legs. I was skeptical but I love him. He kissed my clit and I moaned. It felt so good. He then licked it and I moaned again. He smiled and kissed down my legs. He kissed down each one, me laughing when he kissed my toes.

He moved back up to me and kissed me.

"Thank you for letting me do that. I wanted to have all of you."

"I love you and I trust you with everything."

He smiled and picked me up bridal-style. He carried me back to the closet and set me down. He grabbed my bra and placed it over my breasts. He hugged me and clasped it behind me. He then grabbed my panties and slipped them on. He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smiled and I kissed him. He grabbed my tank top and I put it on.

"I don't want anything else on," I said to him. He looked at me and I smiled.

"I want to be in your arms all day and cuddle," I said and he smiled.

"I want you to get some sleep first." I nodded and he carried me to the bed. He placed me down and crawled to his side. He pulled me on top of him and wrapped his arms around me. I immediately fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up on Harry and he was singing to me. I recognized The Scientist by Coldplay and I smiled. I looked up at him. He was smiling at me and I pecked his lips. I moved my elbows to be right above his shoulders as my hands played with his hair. I was practically planking his body and felt him breathing. He moved his body up and down and I moved my head up to his. I kissed his lips and his kissed me back. He swiped my lip and I opened my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth and I hummed. I moved my hands and pushed his hair back. My thumbs traced his eyebrows and he hummed. I pulled away and he rolled us over. He trapped my little body under his and he stared into my eyes. His held so much passion that I melted.

"Good Morning baby girl," he said brushing my hair back.

"Good morning lovey," I said, a smile appearing on his face. He kissed my forehead.

"Did you sleep better?" I nodded and he said good. He got on his side and I turn to look at him. He is gently rubbing his fingertips on my exposed collarbones. He brought his hand up to my cheek and rubbed his thumb on my nose. I closed my eyes as his fingers traced my face. He brought my chin in his fingers. I opened my eyes and saw Harry looking at me. He smiled and brought my face to his. His hot breath hit my face and sent shivers through my body.

He gently put his lips on mine but I was too amazed to even react. His lips closed around my mouth but I just laid there. My eyes fluttered closed and my mouth opened when his lips left mine. I feel him breathe on my face and I lose my breath. He lightly places his lips on my lips again and I softly move mine in sync with his. He moves to hover over me and grabs the bottom of my tank top. He pulls it over my head and connects our lips again. I tangle my hands in his hair and he moves his lips to my jaw. I gasp when his mouth is on my sweet spot. He starts to suck on it and I gasp. He bites down, surely bringing blood to the surface and keeps sucking. Once he finishes, he kisses it, licks it, then blows on it. I shiver and he wraps his arms around me. He lifts me up and walks to my tank top. He grabs it and puts it over my head. I pull my arms and head through and pull it down.

"Let's get breakfast," he said. I nodded and followed him to the kitchen. He was still just in his boxers and I giggled to myself. He turned and smirked. I laughed and sat down on the counter. He grabbed me a banana and walked over to me and handed it to me. He watched as I ate it and he grabbed himself one. He walked over to me and stood in between my legs. I wrapped them around his waist and he ate his banana. We finished eating and Harry lifted me off the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his neck. He moaned and put me down.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he said looking into my eyes. They were black. The last time they were black I got hurt.

"No," I responded. He grabbed my wrists and held them tightly. "I want you so bad but I know you want to wait. I want you." He was holding my wrist so tightly that it hurt. What has gotten into him?

"Harry..."

"No, I want you."

"Your hurting me," I whispered. I looked down and I backed away. I started to cry and I moved to the bathroom quickly. I shut the door and started crying. He went from the most loving guy, comforting me, to a mad man in a matter of seconds. I am so scared he will be his scary self when I get out.

"Baby girl, please let me in," I hear him plead. I can't form words, I just cry in my hands in the corner facing the door.

I stay silent, never answering Harry, and look at my wrists. The have very large, red handprints on them. I rub them gently.

I put my head on the wall behind me and close my eyes. I stop crying and think. I don't even know what to do right now. He is my everything and I don't even know where to begin. This is the second time he has scared me and hurt me. I just can't face the fact that his eyes turned black. My Harry's beautiful green eyes turned pitch black.

I hear something shatter in the room next to me and I know he is smashing plates again. I want to stop him but I can't bring myself to it. I just sit here in my underwear, sobbing in the bathroom corner. I probably look pathetic.

I bring up my nerves and get up. I walk to the door and open it carefully. I walk out and I don't see Harry anywhere. I walk into the kitchen and I see glass all over the floor. I put my hand in my mouth and gasp. I am scared to find him.

I walk around the glass and carefully make my way to the living room. I see a familiar mop of curls and I walk closer.

"Fucking bastard. I scared and hurt her. I ruined it. I can't believe I did that again. I fucked it up," I hear him mutter to himself.

I just stand and watch him. His head is in his hands and his elbows are bent in his knees. I want to just walk over and comfort him but I just am afraid to see his eyes. I watch his back muscles move up and down, signaling crying. I can't stand this. I get that he is sad but I just don't like facing scary Harry.

I walk back to the kitchen and make myself a team as quietly as I can. I stir the tea and set the spoon and packet in the sink. I sip my tea and I hear Harry singing. When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars rings through my ears and my heart breaks. I feel tears build in my eyes and he finishes singing. I place the cup in the sink. I turn around and see Harry standing behind me. His eyes are red and puffy and he has a cut on his hand.

He grabs my arms and I watch him observe them. Bruises are surfacing already and they perfectly fits his hands. He drops my arms and puts his hands to his face. He starts to cry and I place my hand on his back.

"Harry, please look at me," I plead, hoping he turns to me. I grab his shoulder and slightly turn him. He is still shirtless but he put joggers on. I take his hands off his face and replace them with my own.

"I hurt you Steph. I fucked up big time," he sobbe.

"Harry..."

"No! I hurt you. Don't even deny it."

"Harry..."

"God, I am so fucked up. I treated you like-" but I cut him off.

"Stop! Can't you see me standing here! I love you so much that it kills me to see you this way! I love you and you lost control a little. You need you realize that. I can't believe you thought I didn't love you. I am just very skinny and it hurt a little."

My hands were now resting on his shoulders and his once tense shoulders relax. I place my hand on his cheek and I wipe his tears.

"I am so sorry."

"I am fine. Your eyes just scared me."

He looked into my eyes, me being thankful they were green again. "They turned black." He started to cry again and I wrappd my arms around his waist. His arms pull my head on his chest and he places his cheek on top of my head.

"I'm so sorry. I made this whole entire trip horrible."

"No you didn't. We still have 3 days."

"But you got hurt. By me." He started sobbing again.

"Hey, hey, hey. Shh," I said, lifting his head. I cupped his face in my hands and wiped his tears.

"Harry, I'm fine. I forgive you. Please don't beat yourself up over this."

I felt him reach around him and grab my hand. He pulls it up and looks at it. He sighs and holds it.

"You have no idea how much I thought this wasn't going to be there," he said, referring to my ring.

"You know I am never taking it off."

"I thought that this time would make you change your mind."

I keep my eyes on his face as his face search for some sort of emotion out of me.

"I can't leave you, Harry. I love you so much that even of I had a choice, I wouldn't leave you. I am with you forever. I just need a couple minutes to gather myself at what I see."

He nods and I hug him tightly. "I'm so sorry baby girl. I really don't deserve you."

"But I deserve you. So much. I love you so much and you are the only one for me."

He smiles and hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up and spins me around. I laugh and he joins me. He puts me down and I walk to the glass on the floor. I grab the broom and start to sweep. Harry helps me by wrapping his arms around me and placing his hands on mine. I smile and he kisses my cheek. We finish cleaning and I tell Harry to sit on the counter.

I grab a washcloth and a wrap band-aid and take it over to where Harry is. I wet the washcloth and take his hand. I wipe off his cut on his hand and kiss it. I grab the wrap and wrap his giant hand in it.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"I believe I own you a day of cuddling." I smile and nod. He unwraps his legs and jumps off the counter. He picks me up and I kiss his forehead then lean my head into his neck.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you Step. I'm sorry again."

"It's okay, I'm happy as long as I am with you."