Ch.7

Harry POV

Oh My God I am seriously having the time of my life! I just took a jog with Steph and she was so down to earth and happy that I couldn't help but think that this was so right. She is definitely the one I want to be my girlfriend. GIRLFRIEND. Girlfriend. I like the sound of that. I've only had one girlfriend before and I was 13 and that was nothing. I've only had one night stands since then but I really want Steph to be my long lasting girlfriend.

I walked into my house with the biggest smile on my face.

"Why are you so smiley?" my mum asked.

"He was with Steph," Gemma said smiling. I immediately started blushing but tried to hide it.

"Aww, my baby's got a crush," my mum said.

"Yeah, on a 14 year old. That's just weird," Gemma said.

"Gemma! If Harry likes this girl then we will support him," mum said.

"Thank you, but she's got a boyfriend so I don't think anything will happen. And who said I liked her anyways?" I said, trying to sound like I don't have a major crush.

"Oh Harry don't deny it. You were practically drooling over her at dinner," Gemma said.

Was it that obvious that I like her? Besides, she would never go out with a guy like me, covered in tattoos and piercings. She is so innocent and beautiful, perfect for a goody two shoes like the guy she's seeing now. Ugh, I don't get why she's even with him. I can treat her so much better than he can. Like I promised myself, one day she will be mine.

I walked upstairs, took a shower, and sat on my bed in nothing but my boxers. I then felt like staring at Steph's house yet again. I know, I'm creepy. I see her in her room with a beautiful dress on.

Oh, Steph, what have you done to me?

Steph POV

After I showered, I got dressed in my favorite pink and blue flower dress that comes to the middle of my thighs. I put on some white TOMS and headed out the door to the meadow.

When I got there, I saw Hunter, ran up behind him, covered his eyes with my hands, and with a deep voice said, "Guess who?"

"How a beautiful girl who sounds like a psycho?"

"Hey, I am not that psycho," I said laughing.

"No but you beautiful," he said, giving me a kiss.

"Aw, your to cute. So, what are we doing today?"

"I was going to take you out for a very romantic lunch."

"Where?"

"To the finest dining of all the land...Olive Garden."

"Oh I love Olive Garden!" I said. It's true. I love Italian food. Tacos are the best though.

"Let's go then," he said, laughing at my enthusiasm.

We walked hand in hand through the park, occasionally giving each other kisses on the cheeks. He is perfect! We go to Olive Garden, ate, talked and laughed, and left. We were there for about 3 hours just talking. After we went out for ice cream and we stayed there for another 2 hours. When we finished, it was about 9 so Hunter took mw to his house and we watched Pitch Perfect. Hunter fell asleep half way through it and I fell asleep too.

Morning

I woke up in Hunter's arms, in his bed and wondered how the heck I got up here. I looked up at Hunter and he was still asleep. He looked so peaceful and cute. I tried to get out of his arms but he pulled my closer. He eventually woke up and smiled when he looked at me.