Ch.32

Hey Lovelies!

This is going to be a good chapter. Thanks for the 6k reads! It means so much. Keep telling people about this story and VOTING!!! Oh my gosh this amazing but I'm still not on the charts. Please help me!

Thanks!

Harry POV

She's here. In my arms. And I can't believe she forgave me. I have spent 2 days thinking about what I've done and I can't thank her enough. I have been holding her in the kitchen, thanking her and apologizing. She keeps rubbing her gentle hands up and down my back, reassuring me that she has forgiven me. I can't let her go.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I can't let you go but I do need to know one thing."

She nodded and keep her arms around me. Her head was buried in my neck and I sighed.

"Who was that you went to Starbucks with today?" I saw her with him today and I thought she moved on and forgot about me. I was going to the gym but seeing that made me break down so I came home and started smashing plates. I couldn't believe what I did.

She pulled away and pushed my hair back. I hummed and closed my eyes. "Please tell me."

"His name is Danny."

My heart dropped. She went out with another person. I set her down and walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a drinking glass. I was about to smash it into the wall when I felt her hand on my right shoulder.

"He's my step-brother," she whispered. My muscles loosened and I turned. Her eyes were soft and her touch was gentle. She was so broken and fragile looking, one touch and she would break. She walked over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders. I looked down into her eyes and she looked up at me.

"I would never cheat on you. I can't believe you would think that. I love you. The first person since I was 5, and I hope you never forget that. Danny and I were having bonding time, trying to get to know each other. That's all we did and I already have a good brother-sister relationship with him. I came her to talk to you."

I relaxed and wrapped my arms around her waist. I placed my head on her shoulder and started to kiss her neck.

"No, no. You have some explaining to do," she whispered. I lifted my head and picked her up gently. I carried her in the kitchen because I didn't want her to step on the glass. I placed her on the counter and I started talking.

"I didn't mean to. I am so sorry. You know how I am, I got jealous. I was angry you were even talking to him, then he touches you. I was angry and I lashed out. When you backed away from me, I broke. Then I was going to put a hand on your shoulder, you-you," I couldn't even talk. The tears were falling out of my eyes and I sobbed. She brought me closer to her and she placed my head on her chest. I wrapped my arms around her and she stroked my hair.

"Shh, Haz, it's okay." She soothed me with her words. I relaxed and pulled back, but keeping my hands on her waist.

"You thought I was going to hit you. I would never hurt you. You mean the world to me and to have you flinch, I swear I broke. Then you ran away. I chased you but you shut the door on me. Karen came out and yelled at me. I finally persuaded her to let me see you. You had other plans."

She placed her hand on my face and moved her thumbs to wipe my tears. "That note is on my table, replaying in my head. 'You scared me' replaying over and over. Baby girl, I never want to scare you again. That was the worst thing I ever did and regret the most in my whole life."

I looked at her and her eyes were wondering around the room. She stayed silent and I couldn't handle it.

"Do I still scare you?"