Ch.16

(2nd update! Hope you VOTE and COMMENT! It would mean a lot!)

Harry POV

She said it . I love you. To me. She accepted my promise and all is good right now.

She said. She said 'I love you' to me. The first person in almost 10 years.

We are currently sitting by the pond, Steph's back in my chest and her body inbetween my legs. It was a perfect silence. We both spoke 'I love you' to each other and I still am in awe. It was almost 11 and I don't plan on letting Steph go.

"Harry?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"When you were on the phone in the hospital this morning, you said you had to cancel a fight. What does that mean?"

"That is my job."

"Your job is to fight people!" she exclaimed.

"No, no. I am a boxer. I usually stick with training because I punch out of weight class. I still fight though."

"What!" She turned around. "You are telling me you fight! Do you realize you could die!?"

Steph POV

I was scared. He could die and I just told him 'I love you.'

"Steph, calm down. I don't fight that often."

"But still, you could get hurt."

He laughed and hugged me. "I get punched, yeah. But if it means I get stronger to protect my girl, I am in for it. I need to be strong for you and I never want you to leave. Fighting is just a way to let anger out and helps me get strong."

"So, you are telling me you fight for me or something?"

"Yes, I fight for you. Everyday. There are a million other guys that are better for you and I have to fight for you," he said looking down. I looked up at him and smiled.

"There may be a millions of guys who are better, but you are the one I want."

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips. "I love you so much Steph, so much."

"I love you Harry, with everything in me. I am yours."

"And I am yours. Everything about me is yours."

I pecked his lips and realized something.

"Harry, when I move, you wont be able to sleep with me and keep my nightmares away."

"I will be at your house sneaking in every night then to sleep with you then," he said smiling, "because that is what I do for the first girl  have ever loved."

My heart fluttered at his words. I leaned and pressed my lips to his. I kissed him as if it were our last because I have never felt this way before.

"Steph?"

"Yes?" I ask breathless.

"When you were in the hospital and I woke you up, do you remember that nightmare?"

"Yes, why?"

"That was when I knew you loved me. You kept yelling 'Stop! I love him! and I knew that I would do everything to wait for you to be with me and say those words."

I can't believe I said that in my sleep. I started blushing and remembered his phone call.

"I also knew you loved me twice. When I woke up stirring, you whispered 'I love you' and when you were on the phone and you said you were deeply in love with me."

He looked at me and I continued, "That was when I realized that I needed to say it to you. Our moment in the hospital, saying our hearts belong to each other, you looked at me. A look of pure love. That was all I needed to know that you loved me and that I loved you back."

He looked at me and kissed the tip of my nose then leaned his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes and breathed. "I have never felt this way before. Never. You stole my heart with one look. I love you and I will be with you whenever," he whispered to me. I opened my eyes, only to see his closed. I closed my eyes again and we just stand there. Foreheads connected, breathing in silence. A silence of pure love and joy of being in the presence of each other.

"I love you, Harry. You are my only. I am 14 and for me to be saying that is absurd but its true." I started laughing and he joined. "But I do, I really do only want you and I feel amazed at the things you are risking to do for me."

I open my eyes to be greeted by his soft green eyes that are glowing in the moon light.

"I would do anything for you. I am yours. You have my heart. Forever."