Ch.20

Harry POV

I wake up and once again Steph isn't next to me. I put on my joggers and run down the stairs. I don't find her anywhere. I run back upstairs and grab my phone. I almost call her when I see her on the balcony in my room. She is in my shirt with her shorts on and her hair is blowing in the wind. She is beautiful. She is looking at her ring and I make my way behind her. I wrap my arms around her waist and start to kiss her neck. She keep s her focus on her ring.

"What's on your mind?"

"Just that I love you and I don't want to leave you."

I look at her and notice that her eyes were glossy. "I love you so much and you aren't leaving me. Your just moving. I want you here with me too but you have Karen in your life, another person who cares about you. Your not getting rid of me that easily."

She laughed and I smiled. I am going to miss her so much. She turned around and took her hand and placed it in mine, entwining our finger. Her other hand was on my side pulling me to her. She pulled in for a hug and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I told her to jump. She listened and wrapped her legs around my torso. I held her there, never wanting to let her go. She buried her head in the crook of my neck and I kissed the side of her head.

"Don't ever leave me Harry. I need you," she whispered. I melt at her words. She has changed me into a better person.

"I won't ever leave you. I love you to much to see you go."

I felt her smile against my neck and she placed a kiss to it. She pulled back so she was facing me. She moved her hand to move some of my hair away from my forehead, her touch gentle. I love the feeling she shoots through my body when she does this. She moves her other hand and now both of her hands are on either side of my face. She leans and kisses my forehead. Her thumbs start to move in circles on my cheeks. I close my eyes. This gentle side of her is relaxing and loving and I love it.

I feel her place her forehead against mine. "I love you Harry."

"I love you more than you know Steph. I have waited my whole life for you."

I opened my eyes to see her smiling. "It's true. My friends all thought I couldn't find someone because of my personality but when I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me. You were and are mine."

"I loved you then and I love you know. You scared me though when I first met you."

"Why?"

"First, you were drunk and smashing bottles, then when I met you, I thought you were nice. Then you go and punched 'he who shall not be named' and you scared me."

I laughed when she mentioned Hunter but I was still sad I scared her.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't know how to act around you."

"It's okay. As long as you stay with me forever."

I leaned in and kissed her lips. I loved it when she mentioned us being together forever. I wouldn't want it any other way. I put Steph down an we walked inside. We went downstairs and were greeted by my mum.

"I made pancakes!" she sang.

"Thanks mum," I said, "Today I'm helping Steph move into Karen's okay?"

"Yup."

Steph said thank you to my mum and sat next to me. She reached over and intertwined our fingers together. We ate and went upstairs to get dresses. I put on my black pants and a grey V-neck. Steph put on a pink tank top and white short shorts. She was breath-taking. Her hair in a messy bun on the top of her head. She was adorable.