Ch.27

Hello my Lovelies!

I am in a really happy mood and I really hope you VOTE and COMMENT!

It would make me even happier! :)

Thanks!

Steph POV

Harry drove me to Karen's house and the whole drive we were completely silent. It was an awkward silence and I still was angry with him.

"Steph, please talk to me," he pleaded while I was packing my bag in my room.

"There is nothing to talk about other than the fact that you expect more from me."

"No, that isn't it. I love you and I was a jerk and I don't know what overcame me." He walked over to where I was standing and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I don't know either and I am scared it will happen again."

I heard him sniffle and I looked up to see him crying. "I scare you," he whispered. He unhooked his arms and sat on the couch, putting his head in his hands.

"Harry..."

"No, don't. I scare you. I thought you loved me and now I scare you. Let's face it, I am horrible for you."

I walked over to him and pulled his hands off his head. I grabbed his face in my hands. His eyes were closed and tears were slowly rolling down his cheeks.

"Harry look at me," I pleaded. He slowly opened his eyes and I wipe my thumb on his cheek, wiping his tears.

"I haven't loved anyone more than you. You don't scare me, I just am still a little sore and I got hurt a little last night. But you are perfect to me. In every way."

I pushed the hair on his forehead back and looked into his eyes.

"I am so sorry, baby girl. What can I do to make it up to you?" he asked. I held his face in my hands and straddled his lap.

"I could use a kiss." He smiled and I leaned in and kissed him. He placed his hands on my waist and moved his thumbs on my side. He swiped for an entrance and softly massaged his tongue with mine. I moved my hands to the back of his neck and he wrapped his arms around my back. He moved forward on the couch and moved my legs around his waist. He lifted me up, never breaking the kiss, and moved to place me on my bed. He moved to be on top of me and moved his arm under my back.

"I love you so much Harry."

"I love you more baby girl," he said pulling me up so I was sitting on the bed.

"Are you ready to go back to our place for the week?" he asked smiling. I nodded and he kissed my temple. He got up and grabbed my bag and offered a hand for me to take. I took it and he led me down the stairs. I said goodbye to Albert, Karen, and Jeff, and Harry and I headed out the door. He drove to his apartment, and parked the car. I slowly got out of the car because my stomach was still in a little pain, but Harry was at my side quickly.

"How are you feeling?"

"My stomach is killing me."

He looked at me and carefully placed a hand on my stomach. "Is it were you had surgery?"

"Yeah, I think I should lie down and have my medicine."

"Okay, let's get you inside." He placed a hand on the small of my back and led me to his apartment. He opened the door and picked me up carefully. I put my head in the crook of his neck as he carried me to the bedroom. He placed me down gently and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be right back."

He let and I looked around the room. My journal that I sent him was starting to wither. I smiled, knowing that he has read it so many times. I look down on my body and I am disgusted. I am skin and bones and it's gross. The medicine I took was so active in my system, that it really made me lose weight. I lift up m shirt and see my hipbones visibly.

"Baby girl, you are beautiful, but I need you to start eating again." I look up at Harry. "I look horrible Harry."

He put the medicine down and came and sat next to me. He pulled me to him and he kissed the top of my head. "You are beautiful, but we need to get you eating again. You have lost too much weight and you need something in your stomach."

I smile and look at him. "Thank you Harry. You always know what to say." He easily picked me up and sat me on his lap. He leaned over and grabbed the water and pills. He handed me the glass and a pill and I swallowed. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"Harry, do you have a scale?"

"Yes, but I don't think you should go on it."

"Why not?" I look at him curiously.

"Because you are perfect and don't need to step on one." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Thanks but I'm curious." He nodded and carefully lifted me up and placed me on the ground. We walked over to the bathroom and he took out the scale. I stepped on it and my mouth dropped.

92 pounds.

My mouth dropped open and Harry came over to me immediately.

"You are beautiful but you are way too skinny."

"I completely agree. Can I have McDonalds for a week?" He laughed and I joined. "You can have whatever you want to eat because you are my love forever." He pecked my lips and hugged me. I hugged back and he picked me up. He carried me and placed me on the bed again. He made me lay down, which I did, and he did too. He lifted up my shirt and kissed my tummy. I have a giant scar where my stitches were. They took them out 2 days before I left because they healed already.

Harry placed his hand on my tummy and rubbed it. It felt good and he started to kiss my stomach.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I didn't protect you," he said softly, continuing to rub my stomach.

"It's okay Harry. I'm here and I have you. Everything is perfect."

"Except you are 92 pounds and have scars because of the Master family."

"Harry, I'm fine and I don't plan on leaving you any more. I need you with me right now and I need you to help me and worrying about the past isn't going to help."

"Sorry, but they hurt you. I just wanted you here and they took you. I failed you. So badly."

"No you didn't. You saved me. You came to my rescue when I need you the most. Why can't you just believe that?"

He looked up at me and climbed on top of me. "I love you. That's why. I saw the love of my life on a hospital bed for the second time in our relationship. What if this happens again and you don't make it?"

"I have you by my side and I wouldn't have it any other way." He smiled down at me and moved his hands under my back, placing his hands under my head.

"I love you so much. Please say I am yours forever."

"I am yours forever," I say smiling.

"I love it when you say that. Say it again."

I laughed. "I am yours forever."

He smiled and leaned and kissed my lips. "Yes and I am yours forever," he said against my lips. He kissed me again and gently peppered kisses around my face. I giggled and brought my hands up to his face. I looked in his eyes and saw his love. Everything in him loved my and not a single bone in my body didn't believe in his love. I loved him with everything in me. We were forever.

I pulled his head down to mine and kissed his forehead. "Thank you for staying with me Harry. Through everything."

"I love you more than anything, of course I was with you. And your welcome. But I do have to tell you something."

I looked at him curiously, "And what is that?"

"The doctors thought something died in your hospital room because I never left you."

My heart melted, "Aw, that's so sweet and disgusting all at the same time."

He laughed and kissed the tip of my nose. "I have a question Haz?"

He looked at me and nodded. "Will you sing for me?"

"I will later. You need to rest." He got off from on top of me and laid next to me. He grabbed his own journal and started writing.

"Whatcha doin?"

"It's a secret," he whispered, smiling at me. I pouted and rubbed my tummy. My right hand was placed on my scar and I closed my eyes. I felt Harry grab my hand and take it off. He placed his own hand there and I smiled. He laughed and kept gently rubbed circles on my tummy. I felt my eyes get heavy and I closed them, drifting off into sleep.

"Harry!"

"Harry!"

There was no answer. "Where are you?!" I can't find him anywhere. I was walking in an alley way and there was no light. I turned the corner and saw Harry, tied up to a chair, mouth covered.

"Harry!" I ran to him and he looked up at me. His eyes transformed to dark cold grey eyes and he transformed into John.

"Nice to see you again beautiful," he smirked. I tried to step back, but ran into something hard. I turned and saw Marcus. He hit me and I fell to the ground.

"Steph!"

"Steph, wake up baby girl. Please." I opened my eyes and saw Harry hovering over me, shaking my shoulders. He met my eyes and pulled me up into a hug.

"Oh my God, baby girl. You were shaking and you went cold." He pulled me up and held me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and straddled his lap.

"They keep getting worst," I croaked.

He stroked my hair and hugged me tighter. "I'm here, nothing will happen." I relaxed at his voice and rested my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed the side of my head and rubbed my back.

"Are feeling okay? Can I get you anything?"

"Yes I'm fine. Can you get me a glass of water?"

He nodded and picked me up bridal-style. He carried me into the kitchen and sat me on the counter. He got a glass from the cabinet and filled it with water. He brought it to me and stepped in-between my legs. I wrapped mine around his waist and pulled him to me. He chuckled and pulled my hair back while I drank. "You are so beautiful baby girl, let's go get something to eat." I nodded and put the glass next to the sink. I turn back and face Harry and places a hand on my cheek.

"I love you." He pulled my face towards his and placed his forehead on mine. I moved my hands to his neck and he placed his other hand on my cheek. I start to play with curls, "I love you Haz."

We stayed there for a while and I stole kisses from him every once and a while. He pulled back and kissed my forehead. "Let's go."

I grabbed his hoodie and followed him out of the house. He wrapped an arm around my waist and he kissed the side of my head. We reached the car and he opened my door. I got in and he ran to his side and got in. He grabbed my hand and he started to drive. He drove to McDonalds and we went through the drive-thru. Harry ordered me a Big Mac and a large fry. I laughed but understood why. We got the food and he drove home. We got to the apartments and Harry parked. I got out of the car but immediately felt a sharp pain in my tummy. I doubled over and Harry ran to my side.

"Baby girl, what's wrong, where does it hurt?" He lifted me off the ground and sit me back in the car.

"It's my stomach again." It hurt so much that I didn't want to move. "Harry, I can't move, it hurts."

"Okay let's take you to the hospital." He turned me in my seat and buckled me. He ran to his side and started the car. He called Karen and told him she would be there and meet them at the ER entrance.

"We're almost there. How are you?"

"I still feel sick to my stomach, I can't move it hurts to much." He nodded and grabbed my hand. He rubbed circles on it and we soon pull up and Karen is there waiting with 2 nurses.

"Take here into get an X-ray," she yells and I am placed on a gurney.

Harry POV

This is horrible. I can't believe she is in here again. I kiss her one last time and she is wheeled into the hospital. I turned to Karen and she thanked me.

"I need you to tell me what happened."

"She was fine this morning and she wanted McDonalds so we went through the drive-thru. When we got in the parking lot of the apartments, she doubled over and couldn't move. The pain in her stomach was intense so much that she couldn't move. I drove here and that's it."

"Thank you Harry, please come in and sit in the waiting room." I nodded and sat in the waiting room. I have no idea what it could be this time. She was fine earlier and now she is in the hospital. I sit and stare at the wall for about a half hour but then Karen walks over to me.

"Harry, you can not freak out." I immediately start to freak out.

"What's wrong? Is she okay?"

"Yeah she's fine and is in surgery right now. She will be fine."

"Why?"

"A fragment of the bullet was left in her stomach and cause a reaction. She will be fine just sore and will need more care. I assume she can stay with you because I work and I trust you. A lot," she smiled. I laughed and I said I will be with her and give her every need that she needs.

"Harry, thank you so much. The hospital is angry I took off two month so I am kind of stuck here for a while. It means a lot to me that you care so much about her. She has been through a lot. So thank you." She gives me a hug and I return it. She says goodbye and leaves and I am sitting here again, in a hospital waiting room, praying Steph is okay.

I sit there for another hour and Karen comes and gets me. "She still is a little loopy from the amnesia so bare with her. I usually don't allow people to come back this early but I know you."

We walk into Steph's room and she is lying on the bed playing with her fingers. I laughed to myself and she looked up.

"Hazzy babe, I've been wondering when I would see you!" she yelled. I laughed at her nickname for me.

"Steph quiet please," Karen told her and she laughed.

"Sorry but I love him and I need to project it," she said with a straight face. She looked at me and smiled. "Hi, lovey. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, how are you baby girl?"

"I'm perfect but I had metal in my belly. How the heck did it get there? I mean seriously!"

I laughed and she poked my dimples. She motioned her finger for me to come closer to her. I obeyed and Karen left us.

"I've got a secret," she whispered.

"Oh yeah, what is it?"

She took a deep breathe and took my face in her hands. "I think boys with curly hair are super sexy," she whispered. I felt myself going hard and I blushed.

"Oh really," I said, kissing her forehead. "Yes, I think Justin Timberlake is the cutest."

I looked at her angrily and she smiled. "But, I think Harry Styles, a boy I know, is the sexiest."

I grabbed her face and kissed her gently. "You little girl, are something else."

"I know but that wasn't my only secret." She pulled my head down more and kissed my ear before talking. "I love someone." She brought my head back up and looked into my eyes.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm not telling you, it would ruin everything."

I looked at her, starting to get angry. "Please?" I asked.

"Okay fine, but don't tell Harry. He can't know."

Oh my God. She actually loves someone else. "I promise."

"Okay, I am in love with Ronald McDonald." I looked at her and she had a straight face. "He makes me the most amazing food and gives me a toy sometimes." She looked up at me and smiled.

"You love Ronald McDonald?"

"Yes."

"Steph you are weird. You know that? But I love you."

"I love you too Curly."

I laughed and kissed her. She pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"Are they coming after me?" she asked. I looked at her confused and asked who.

"Marcus and John. They hurt me and they are coming for me."

I went and hugged her. "They aren't coming for you. I am not going to let them lay a hand on you. I promise."

"Thank you, Curly."

I pulled back and sat in the chair next to her for a while. After a half hour, she started to sleep and I just watched her face. Her eyes were fluttering and her eyebrows furrowed. Oh no. She was having a nightmare. I ran to her and checked her forehead. She was burning up and was sweating. I started shaking her and she started saying 'No' and 'Harry' repeatedly. I shook her a couple more times and she eventually opened her eyes. She looked in mine and grabbed my face.

"They took you away from me," she whispered in my ear. I held he closer to me and whispered, "I'm here, shh. It's okay. I am right here." I stroked her hair and held her. She was shaking and holding onto me for dear life. Her amnesia has worn off and probably back to herself. She has been through way too much and she is still a fighter and the strongest person I know.

"I love you baby girl, so much and I promise nothing will happen to you anymore. How are you feeling?" I tried to pull away but she held me closer. I hugged her and she said okay. I called the nurse in and she gave Steph her medicine. It was hard because Steph didn't want to break away from the hug. She finally turned a little and took the pill but went back to hugging me. Her dream must of been horrible.

"Are you better now?"

"Yes, but I don't want to let you go."

I smiled and hugged her gently, not wanting to hurt her. I kissed the top of her head and heard footsteps.

"Steph, you need to lay down," I heard Karen say from behind me. I laughed but Steph held me tighter.

"It is impossible for you to make me get off of him." Both Karen and I laughed, she was being stubborn but I wanted to know what her dream was about.

"Steph, why won't you let Harry go?" Steph shuttered and I held her closer. I mouthed nightmare to Karen and she nodded her head in understanding.

"How about I make a one night exception and Harry can sleep with you. It isn't good for you to be sitting up and you need the rest without nightmares."

I nodded and so did Steph. She let go of me for a second and laid down. Karen kissed her forehead and said goodnight to us. She left and Steph pulled me down to her. I carefully slid in with her and she snuggled into my chest.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I asked and she shook her head yes. She moved up a little and faced me.

"We were dancing and I had my head on your shoulder. Your arms were around me protectively and you swayed us. I felt you move and the next thing I know, I am dancing with, Marcus," she chokes and I can tell something bad is going to happen. I wrap my arms around her waist and carefully move her closer to me. I kiss her forehead and she continues, "I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go. He released me after I hit him and I yelled for you. I couldn't find you anywhere and I ran. I ran outside and I came to the alley again. I yelled your name but there wasn't an answer. I kept hearing John's voice in my head. 'You're never going to see him again', 'he's gone forever', 'Marcus is your only option', and I just got so scared. I kept running and then I see a light at the end of the alley. I run to it and see you, on the ground, tied up. I reach you and then you... you," she started crying and I rubbed her back. "They shot you right in front of me." She was all out crying now and I can't even believe the things these nightmares hold. They have permanently scared her and she is hurt.

"I am so sorry baby girl. I promise that this will never happen to you again." She looked at me through her tears and I wiped them away. "I love you to much to see them take you away like that."

She placed a hand on my cheek and wipes a tear. I didn't even realize I was crying until she did so. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Her lips were salty from her tears and her lips moved in sync with mine. I swiped her bottom lip and she allowed. I went so gentle and passionate because I was holding a broken girl in my arms. She pulled away and I peppered kissed on her face. She placed her head into my chest and I soon heard her take a deep breathe. Soft snores left her mouth so I knew she was asleep. I soon drifted into sleep and was thankful my baby girl was okay.