Ch.37

Hey Lovelies!

I didn't quite reach my goal yet so I was hoping that by tonight I could have 315 votes and 8.6k reads. It would mean a lot so please help me. I will make this chapter longer because I really hope that will help the voting. Please VOTE!!!!

Thanks!

Harry POV

I hold Steph on my arms as we lay on the grass. We are watching the clouds and she keeps pointing to the ones she thinks looks like something.

"I swear on my life, that on looks like Elvis," she said pointing up. I look and I can tell where she's at. It's got the hair.

"I see it."

We keep watching the clouds and I start to see the sun go down. I keep her in my arms and we watch the sunset. She sits up and I do the same, pulling her onto my lap. She closes her eyes as a breeze comes through and her hair blows. Her beauty radiates off her and am still captivated by it. I start to kiss her neck and I hear her hum. I wrap my arms around her waist tighter and she places hers on mine. I stop and she leans her head into my neck. I feel her place a gentle kiss to it and I feel her eyelashes fluttering on the crook of my neck. I feel myself get hard and I try to hide my growing pain.

"Harry?"

"Yes"

"I think we should go home."

I nod and lift her up. I connect our hands and she leans her head on my shoulder as we walk to the car. I open her door and she gets in. I walk over to my side and start the car. I hold onto Steph's hand and she leans her head on my shoulder. We drive the short trip home in complete, comfortable silence. We get  home and Steph gets out of her door. I walk up behind her and pick her up bridal-style. She places her head on my chest and traces my exposed tattoos. I walk her into the bedroom and gently place her down on the ground. We walk into the closet and she hugs me.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you Harry." I kiss the top of her head and I rub my hand up and down her back. I start to unzip her dress and it falls and pools on the floor. She carefully steps out of it and she places her hands on my shoulders. Her skinny fingers start to un-button my shirt and she untucks it out of my pants. She moves her hands back up to my shoulder and slides the shirt off. Her hand travel down my arms and carefully takes the shirt and puts it on her own body. I help her button the buttons and watch as the shirt goes to her mid thigh. She looks up and into my eyes, and I am immediately captivated. She starts to move in for a kiss but she teases and kisses my nose. She starts to walk away, leaving my breathless. I follow her into the living room and pick her up. I sling her over my shoulder and she giggles. I smile and walk back to the bedroom. I set her on the bed and hover over her.

"You can't leave me in there all alone," I say looking into her eyes.

"I wanted you to chase me."

I smile and kiss her forehead. She tries to move but I wrap my arms around her back keeping her on the bed.

"Harry, I am going to take my shirt off. This one isn't comfortable." I laugh and let her up. I follow her into the closet and she is already out of the shirt. My manhood is so tight and hard right now that it hurts.

"Harry are you okay?" I snap out of my thoughts and see Steph staring at me. I nod my head and unbuckle my jeans. I slide them down my legs and I hear Steph gasp.

"Harry I am so sorry," she says, referring to my manhood.

"It's okay. I love you, that's all."

"Can I help you at all?" I look at her and she looks genuine. "I don't know what to do but is there anyway I can help you relieve yourself."