Ch. 47

Steph POV

Harry is still on top of me, telling me how much he is going to miss me. "I don't want to regret leaving you baby. This is the hardest decision."

I saw the pain in his eyes. I placed a hand to his cheek and kissed his forehead. "I want you to go because you need to."

"I know you don't want me to."

I couldn't look up at him because he was speaking the truth. I stayed silent as he kissed my lips softly.

"The greatest thing I fear is coming back and you moved on and forgot about me. You leave me to try and find someone and your happy with someone else. I can't leave you knowing that might happen. Your are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and the only person I truly love in this world. Please, promise that won't happen."

I looked at him and the tears were falling to my chest. "Harry," I breathed ad pulled his head to my naked chest. His tears dripped onto my skin and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I promise that will never happen because I love you too much and are the only one for me." I placed kisses to the top of his head and he kissed my collarbones.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you Haz," I replied pulling his head down to mine, meeting in a soft, innocent kiss.

Harry and I were pulled out of our moment by the doorbell ringing. He groaned and slowly pulled out of me. He put his boxers and joggers on and grabbed a shirt and went to the door. I got up from the bed and put on a bra and shirt. I lift my shorts and panties up too and just sit on the bed.

"What the hell are you doing here again?!" I hear Harry ask. I am curious as to who is out there so I slowly make my way down the hall and listen to the conversation.

"I told you, I want Steph. She is rightfully mine you fucking bastard!" the voice yelled. I froze when I recognized the voice as someone horrible.

Drake.

"She's mine you fucker. Get that through your shitty mind!"

I gasp at how violent they were but I was happy Harry was protecting me. I hear a smash and I looked around the corner and saw Drake threw a vase at the wall. I didn't wasn't to move I was so scared.

"I marked her mine when I first met her, she's mine!"

I froze. He brought up the thing I failed to tell Harry. I was afraid he would hurt me or someone else if I told him.

"What the fuck do you mean you marked her?!"

I moved back and hit a picture frame and it fell to the floor. I heard Drake laugh and turn the corner. His dark brown eyes staring right into mine.

"I thought I would never hear or see you again my princess."

I looked at Harry and he walked over and stood in front of me.

"Harry, I'm sorry," I whispered so only he would hear.

"No princess, why don't you tell him how I marked you," Drake said, me starting to shake.

"Uh, Drake and I were neighbors and I admitted to him I liked him. He liked me too and we started to hang out more often. He hung out with bad people and turned to violence and started doing inappropriate things to me. Well, one day in sixth grade, a year after the first incident, Drake came and asked if I wanted a walk home from school him. I said yes and we walked home. He carried me over his shoulder and into his house, where his parents weren't home. He took me to his room and tied my hands behind my back. He ripped open my shirt and started touching me. He moved down and lightly fingered me. I was petrified and couldn't do anything about it. Then he did something unexpected," I stopped and looked up at Drake, who was smirking.

I couldn't bare to look at Harry right now.

"He untied my arms and grabbed one of them. He cut it open with a pocket knife and I screamed in pain it hurt so bad. He did the same to his and pressed them together, making the pain more intense. After a couple minutes, he told me we are now going to be together forever since I am marked with his blood inside of me."

I started to cry so I ran to Harry's room and locked myself in his bathroom.

"You did that against her will! You fucking bastard, you deserve to die!"

"I did it because I have loved her ever since I was 5!"

"Well, I got news for you dickhead. She doesn't love you back!"

I can hear them screaming back and forth at each other and my tears fall harshly. After a while the crying stopped and so did the yelling. I don't know whether to be happy or scared that Harry was like this to Drake. He seemed angry with him and not me so I think I am okay.

"Baby, please open the door," I hear Harry plead. I get up ad open the door. I jump up and he catches me. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, and I am so sorry."

He told me there was nothing to be sorry about and held me tighter. I let a few tears fall from my eyes and they fell onto his shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked softly.

"I didn't want you to hurt me."

"Baby, I would never hurt you and you know that. I am not angry with you."

I breathed out a sigh of relief and hugged him closer to me. "I love you Harry."

"I love you too baby girl."

He walked us over to the bed and pulled down the sheets. He set me down in them and he hovered over me. I took my finger and swiped the bridge of his nose. He smiled, his white teeth on show, and I mirrored the action. He took his thumb and traced my bottom lip with it. I giggled and he smiled even bigger. He moved a couple strands of hair out of my face and I looked up at him. His arms flexed when he moved to put his weight on his forearms above my head. He placed fingers in my hair and I looked up at him. He slowly leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

It was a long, innocent, passion-filled kissed. Nothing about this kiss was ordinary. It was amazing, perfect, stunning, and overall gentle that it could never be repeated by another. Harry's lips pressed to mine were perfect and loving and I wish I could just kiss him forever. He started to move our lips more and I joined him, moving in perfect sync.

He pulled away after a while and I couldn't register what just happened. The amount of love pounding through my body is sensational. My eyes are closed and I can feel Harry's hot breath on my lips and into my slightly opened mouth. He placed a small kiss to my top lip and I couldn't even do anything to remotely kiss him back.

"I love you so much," he whispered against my lips. They brushed and even that sent fireworks through my body.

"I love you too baby."

I opened my eyes and saw Harry smiling. He kissed my forehead and fell to his side. He draped and arm over my torso and held me closer to him. He kissed the side of my head and placed his head next to mine.

"He won't be coming near you again because I called the police and they are watching him under surveillance now."

I smile and snuggle into his chest. "Thank you Harry. It means so much to me that you care."

"I love you so much and I would literally do anything for you."

I smile and kiss his chest.

"Goodnight Harry. I love you and don't forget our promise for tomorrow afternoon."

I looked up at him and his eyes were sparkling. "I wouldn't forget that in a million years. Goodnight baby girl. I'll see you in the morning."

I closed my eyes and felt the warmth radiating off Harry's body. I love his arms and I know that I need to treasure this moment because this is almost the last night for 3 years.

(Okay, I felt bad but it is short so I hope you enjoy! I apologize in advance that I probably won't be able to update until Monday, due to the long weekend and I will be out of town, without Wi-Fi. So please comment, vote, and follow for updates and I promise I will make the update on Monday super long and really good!!! Please COMMENT YOUR IDEAS ON A CAST. I need ideas!)