Chapter 10 Comic con

I wake up with out the help of my alarm or Katie today, I was just so excited. It takes me 20 minutes to get ready. I curl my hair in beach waves, nice brown eyeshadow, dark red lips, dark blue skinny jeans, white shirt, red long sleeve plaid, and knee high brown boots. "I look like I'm going to a country concert" I laugh to my self. We drive to were the convention is being held. I practically jump out of the car to go inside. I have my phone, tickets, the letters I wrote, and the information I got. I am so overwhelmed at what I see. Hundreds of people young and old from all different places gathering for the same purpose. "I wonder what their stories are? How have the OUAT actors helped them? Who do they ship?" I ask my self while entering the room where the panel will be held. Luckily I have seats close up and in perfect view of all the actors. I still have 20 minutes so I post some pictures on my fan page account, skim Facebook, snap chat some friends, and let Katie know I'm safe. Finally the announcer calls the actors on stage. (Sorry if I spell their names wrong) " Every ones favorite pawnshop owner.. Robert Carlile.. The best looking man with one hand.. Colin O' Donoghue.. They will always find each other Ginnifer Goodwin and Joshua Dallas.. Everyones favorite librarian .. Emilie DeRaven.. She's wicked  she's Rebecca Mader..  He steels from the rich and gives to the poor, a man of honor Sean Miguire.. She's the savior and rocks leather jackets.. Jennifer Morrison.. Last but not least everyone's favorite evil queen who isn't all that evil any more  Lana Parrilla!!"   "They all look so beautiful/handsome I can't believe I'm actually here" I tell my self. Some time passes and now it's time for the audiences questions. I was able to get to talk. "I have a question for Lana" the room got quite, and I had Lana's undivided attention.  " Lana, you look so beautiful today" I started to say forgetting my question for a moment. "Awe thank you sweetie, you are beautiful your self" she said. Did Lana just call me beautiful? Oh right my question. "How does it make you feel that you have made a difference in so many lives, some of us depend on each other for support and we meet through you .. If that makes sense.." I ask shyly. "Well.. I love all my evil regals and I'm glad that I have made a difference in their life. It makes me want to be a good example for everyone and I strive to do my best" she says with that beautiful smile of hers. Just the fact that she looked me in the eye and talked to me made me want to cry. That is what I had been dreaming about for a long time. More questions were asked and answered. I payed attention to each and everyone of the actors and watch their facial expressions. Sadly it was time for the con to come to a close. I was so excited to meet the cast soon. "Head to hallway B and show they guard at room 5 your pass and he will lead you to the cast" I read on the back of the pass. I find hallway B and I show the guy my pass. "So your the luck one that gets to meet them" the security guard said. "yep!" Is all I say. I couldn't seem to hold a conversation. I was planing in my mind what I was going to talk about. "Am I going to get their and introduced my self? Or do I rush over and hug everyone? What if I say something stupid? What if I trip?" I ask my self starting to get worried. "Am I going to sit up strait or am I going to be relaxed?" I think about. Finally we made it to were every one is at.