Chapter 35 I need you now

(Ari's POV)
I was walking down the hall way when I saw Jake kissing another girl. I stopped in my track. "What's going" I ask shaking. I didn't give him a chance to answer I just left. Only a few moments later my phone buzzed:
••••••
J- sense you saw that I should explain. I had fun with you, but I feel nothing any more.
A- are you breaking up with me
J- yep
•••••••
When I read that I started crying. Even though it was only 3rd period I wanted to go home. So I get out of class and call Lana
(Lana's POV)
I didn't have to go to work today because I didn't have any parts with the scene they were working on. I was cleaning the kitchen when my phone ringing. I saw that it was Ari. This must be really important because she never class during the day. " hey baby what's up" I ask. There was a long pause, I though she might have butt dialed me, then I herd it. She was crying. "I'm coming right now" I say before she could say anything. I almost speed now to the school. I rush inside and ignore the murmurs. "Hello, hi I need to pick up my daughter" I say rushed and out of breath. "I'm sorry Ma'm, but unless it's an emergency, she has to stay here." The lady said flatly. " is having you daughter call you crying and emergency" I ask sarcastically. "What was she crying about" she ask with no interest at all. " I don't know, she was crying to hard to speak." I say almost slamming my hand on the table. "Are you sure she isn't faking Ma'm" she asked. "Give me my daughter right now" I command. The lady hesitated but called her down. "Ari DiBlasio, come down to the office, you are leaving now. Before I know it Ari is there makeup running and red-faced. We then leave. "Let's go home." I say while rubbing her back. We get in the car and she falls asleep. We get inside and she runs Wilde crying and screaming to her bedroom. I look over and Fred looks confused. "Should I go talk to her" he asks. "I think it will be best if I go, this is a mother daughter conversation, but I will let you know what happened." I tell him then kiss his  hand. Well let's go see what this was about.
(Ari's POV)
I run upstairs crying and screaming to my room. I take of my make up and put on my pajamas. I get under my bed and  continue to cry. Before I know it I feel another weight on the bed. Lana had crawled under the covers. I throw my self at her and cry. "Shhh calm down what happened" she says slowly. "H-e was kissing another girl, and broke up with me" I say though sobs and hiccups. Lana then hugged me tighter and calmed me down. " no one breaks my girls heart. Do you want to hear a story? She asks. Lana always has the best stories so I nod my head. " Once upon a time when I was 17 had a steady boyfriend, Scott. We had been dating for 2 years. We were homecoming royalty both years and we were both sure that after high school we were going to get married. Well both planes to go to the same college and everything. Well I told him that I wanted to peruse acting. That made him really mad because that would interfere with his plans to be a lawyer. We got into a huge fight and broke up. It was quite deviating for me. It took me so long to get over it. I thought I would never get married. But I meet your father and my life changed. And you know what, a couple years ago I saw him at the store. He asked about my acting and I told him about OUAT and my marriage. He looked guilty but I told him that I wouldn't be the woman I am today with out our break up. So this will all be  ok, it may not seem like it but there is some one better for you.
(Ari's POV)
As Lana was telling the story I was think of all the times in the past I had been crying alone pretending that they were there to comfort me, but not its real. After I had calmed down  I was going to tell her.
"Lana can I tell you something.. Back at the old families when ever I would be crying I would talk to you. I would imagine you and Jen there and I would tell you everything. I would get my biggest pillow and hug it like it was really you. I would whisper in it ' I need you now'. Now that I'm with you I don't have to say that anymore because you are always there for me now in the flesh. I know it was weird, but that's how I stayed though all those bad places." I say with my head on her lap and her stroking my hair.
(Lana's POV)
Hearing Ari's story made me feel may emotions. I was so impressed with the E ought of influence we had on some ones life and how we made them feel safe. " how about we kick the boys out and eat all the ice cream we can and have another awesome 'sleep over' tomorrow, spend time all day being goofy and weird." I say with a big smile.
"I can't wait" Ari say while snuggling closer to me.