Chapter 18 New beginnings

(Ari's POV)
We had to wake up really early to catch our flight back to Vancouver. I am not a morning person so Lana had to wake me up four times before I actually got up. "Ari, get yo ass out of bed" Lana says in her Jersey accent. "All right all right I'm up I'm up" I say tiredly. "Aren't you a ray of  sunshine at three in the morning" she says sarcastically. We have to quickly eat and head to the airport. I was expecting to ride in cars  but then a huge black limo came. "Wwwaaaaa" I couldn't even make words come out of my mouth. "What you've never seen a limo before" Lana laughs. We get in and I sit in between lana and Jen. "Can I play on your phone" I whine to Lana. "Only if you don't read my text she said with a mischievous look on her face. "Ok my skookum cupcake" I tell her. She then gives me a serous look while everyone just have me a strange look. I play some angry birds, look through my own Instagram account. I'm not sure if I should post about being adopted by Lana. Naw I'll do that later when I have time to answer questions. We are at the airport when a flock of fans rush over to the cast. I try to hide in the back so I don't have to interact. I'm not used to a lot of attention. Thankfully my idea worked. We bordered the plane and Emilie was nice enough to let me sit next to the window. "So are you ready for the life of fame?" She asks with a smile. "The what?" I say sounding confused. "You know: paparazzi, everyone wanting to know what it's like being the kid of Lana Parrilla, having to deal with hate, and wonderful stuff like that." She says laughing. I nervously chuckle. But I was thinking "my life is going to be different. I won't just be any normal person I'm going to be living the life of a famous kid. I can't fade into the background like I used to." All of this is to much for me to handle and I felt a tear. So I hid my face and looked out the window. But I was still crying. I think Emilie got Lana because I felt Lana's light rubs on my back. "Honey, what's wrong?" She asked soothingly. "I'm, i'm scared I don't know if I can handle being a famous persons kid. What if I make you regret your decision of adopting me."I start to say. Lana gets her finger under my chin so I can look her in the eye. "First thing you're not just a famous person's kid you're my girl, we live a normal life, it's just a bit different. And there is nothing you can do that will ever regret adopting you. We love you more than you know" she told me. After I calmed down we discussed other matters like when should we go shopping and what my room is like.  " I love you but you can't wear my clothes all the time." She says with a big smile. We finally land and we easily find our luggage. We all then go our separate ways. When we got to the house. It was a huge with a big pathway leading to the door. We get inside and Lana shows me to my room. It has a queen size bed, walk in closet, huge wall length mirror. "We can add more decorations later." Lana told me. "Our room is down the hall  to the left." She informs me. I spend some time in my room then explore the house. Lana makes us hamburgers and fries for dinner. We all clean the kitchen and go to the mini theater to watch Pitch Perfect 1&2, Titanic, and Soul Surfer. "Wow it's already 11pm" Fred states. "We should probably head to bed" Lana yawns. We all get up and Fred kisses my forehead saying "we love you kid" then Lana hugs me good night. "Thank for saving me" I tell her. "Anytime" she says while kissing my cheek. I head to bed and sleep soundly. She thinks she saved me from the system, when she actually did something even bigger, she saved me from suicide.