Chapter 40 Sassy mama who ate to much pizza say WHAT now

(All of this is in Lana's POV)
Knowing that I'm actually pregnant changes a lot of things. I'm going to tell everyone tonight. I wake up early to make breakfast for everyone. "Have you heard from the doctors" Fred asks after giving me my good morning kiss. "Mmmm" I mumble. Everyone is eating the French toast with out saying anything. "What's with everyone this morning. Do you not like it" i ask. "I love it honey, it's marvelous isn't it kids" he said whole glaring at them. "Oh ya it's good mom thanks" they said around the same time. "Can I come on set with you today mom"Ari asks while eating her fruit. " Sorry babe but I don't want you to get behind on your school work" I say giving her a weak smile. "But mom.." She begins to say. "No buts about" I say while pointing my fork at her. "That so unfair mom" she says quietlyz. What was that young lady" I say narrowing my eyebrows. "Nothing" she said quietly. "That's what I thought" I say while putting a slice of orange in my mouth. I drop Ari at school and head to set. We work out some outlawqueen scene. Oh crap try are going to have to do something with and OQ baby.. Well the fans are always asking for one so they will be excited. I think when I was resting in my trailer with Lola. I wanted to tell everyone the news and oh god it was so hard but I didn't tell them. I wanted to tell Fred and the kids first. I did almost spill it to Bex. But I caught myself. I get home and walk in. "Honey I'm home" yell like in the movies. Fred comes and gives me a passionate kiss we head upstairs so he can give me a back massage. After that finished I give him a big kiss and go check on the kids. Pat moved out a while ago but he came to visit. I check up on Matt now. "Hey bud, how was your day" I ask while sitting in one of his chairs. "It was good" he says in a distant sort of way. "What's on your mind" I say while moving to sit next to him. "Mom.. How much do you know about girls" he asks shyly. "Well scenes I am a girl, I say I do know stuff about girls. Is there some one you have in mind." I say with a smile. " well.. what do girl like in a guy" he asks "well.. I can't speak for everyone, but most girls like a guy that is kind, caring, outgoing, and smart." I say. "But what they don't like me if I'm like that." He asks quietly. I put my finger under his chin so he is looking me in the eyes. "What girls care about most is if you act like yourself. And if they don't like or appreciate your sweet, funny, charming personality. That's on them not you. Ok. Don't change who you are to make some one like you." I say looking him deep in his eyes. "Ok thanks mom" he smile. I give him a kiss on his forehead and move to check up on Ari. "Can I come in" I ask "sure" she says plainly. "How was school?" I ask. "Boring as hell and sucks ass" she said not looking up from her phone. I just raise an eyebrow and make an 'mmmhhmm' noise. "Sorry, my day was boring" she sighs. "Much better." I reply. I move on to the bed with her. "How did your classes go" I ask while playing with a strand of her hair. "Well in English we had a pop quiz. And in theater we got a new scene. In science we.. I don't know I zone out in that class" she says leaning into me. "Haha sounds busy" I say with a chuckle. "I'm going to order some pizza, do you want to help me make a salad." I say while getting up to the door. "Sure sounds good" she says with a smile.
We head down and turn in the radio up really loud and we both didn't and dance along. We make the salad and set the table. But that time the pizza was here.
After everyone finished I thought it would be a good time to tell everyone. I was on my last slice, well my third pice. And we were all going to sit in the living room and hang out. We were talking and joking around as family. When I thought it was a good time to bring it up. "I want to say something" I try to say but there was so much noise. I try it again and it didn't work. "SHUT UP PEASANTS AND LISTEN TO YOUR QUEEN" I yell. That got everyone's attention. "As you all know I went to the doctor yesterday. I got tested for many sicknesses and I didn't have any. Well the Doc called and told me I needed to take one more test.. A pregnancy test." I look at their faces and they are all so shocked. "Sassy mama who ate to much pizza say WHAT now" Ari exclaimed in shock.  "But Lana, you can't have kids, it was tested." Fred said, thingy that it was a joke." I know that, but I took them and well... I'm pregnant" a say with a smile. I took a sec to register through there minds. I got worried because no one did anything for a few seconds. Then Ari came up and have me a huge hug. "Oh my god mom I'm so excited" she said with a squeal. "Fred got up and gave me a big kiss" and the boys hugged me. "So don't tell anyone, and if you do, I will destroy you. I'm kidding. Well I'm not. Just don't tell anyone. I want to do it in a special way." I say letting them know that I am serious.  Well I need to find a special way to tell the cast.
I got the best idea!