Chapter 16 Not what I expected.

(Ari's POV)
I woke up around 5:30 and saw that  both Lana and Fred were gone. I looked around the room and then saw a note. After I read it I went to Jen's room just like it said. "Where's Fred and Lana?"'I asked her. "I actually have no idea what they are doing" Jen said not really paying attention. "All I know is that Lana was crying and sent me a text saying:

L- Ari is in our room resting, is it ok if she stays with you? Fred and I are having to leave but we will be back by tomorrow. At the latest. She seems to really feel comfortable around you. Thanks❤️
J- Of course she can stay with me! Where are you guys going? I'm glad she is comfortable with me😊
L- I can't really tell you what we are going to do because, this cast has a tendency to not keep secrets 😂and I don't want Ari to freak out 😜 I gtg now, give  Ari a big hug from me😂

After I red the texts and chuckled at the part of them not keeping secrets. But then I came to part that she didn't want me to freak me. "Jen, can I ask you a question?" I ask not looking her in the eye. "Sure thing kid. She said smiling. It takes me a minute to think of how to say it. "ARETHEYGOINGTOTAKEMEBACK" I said starting to yell. This caught Jen by surprise because she had this shocked look on her face. "Ari sit down next to me on the couch" Jen said extending a hand to me. So I compiled and snuggled next to her. "I don't want them to take me away" I speak through sobs. "It's ok baby, it's going to be ok" Jen repeated to me. I then feel asleep with my head on her lap. I could feel her stroking my dark brown hair.
(Jen's POV)
Seeing Ari sobbing broke my heart. Seeing her with her head on my lap,with tear stains reminded me when Lana was in the same position. It was after she found out that she can't have children. Both she and Fred were deviated ( this fact is not true, I just added it for the sake of the story) I look again and see that Ari is still crying.  I then started to get mad at Lana because if she just told Ari where she was going, Ari wouldn't be thinking that Lana and Fred would leave her. So I shot her a text.

J- What the hell Lana😡!! Ari came in here and was wondering why you left, so I showed her our texts. She was sobbing because she is sure you were going to take her back the the foster care program, because of what you guys talked about earlier 😟. She is now sleeping, but why can't you just her or even me why you left.  So she can be reassured😶. 

Lana texted back almost instantly

L- Oh my god!! I did not think that she would flip out like that. I feel so bad.😰😰 we are not taking her back in fact we are doing the exact opposite. WE ARE GOING TO ADOPT HER!!😍 that's why we left, to fill out paper work! No please don't tell her!! Fred and I want to tell her our self!! 😌😄😄😄

After I read that I couldn't stop smiling. Little Ari is going to become a DiBlacio(sorry if I spelled it wrong)
Then before I knew it, both Lana and Fred were in the room looking down at Ari sleeping. "What an angel" I hear Fred say.
(Ari's POV)
I wake up to find Lana and Fred looking at me with huge smiles on their faces. "Wha-what's going on?" I ask half awake. "Dear, me and Fred want to take you out to a fancy dinner tonight, we have something important we need to talk to you about, you may wear one of my dresses if you want" Lana says. " O-oh ok" I say still slightly confused. We head down to the nearest Olive Garden and the strange thing was both Lana and Fred didn't wear their disguises. "I thought you didn't want to be swarmed by your fans?" I ask. "if there are any fans, we want them to see this" Fred said smiling ear to ear. We order our food and chat about random stuff but then towards the end of the meal both Lana and Fred put down their silverware and just looked at me. "Are you happy Ari, I mean happy here with the rest of the cast?" Lana asks carefully. "Of course, these have been the best days that I've ever had I feel so comfortable around you guys I feel like I can literally tell you guys anything" I say then regretting it because I knew that they were going to take me back. "How would you like to stay with us?" Lana asks slowly. "Like for a couple of days?" I say sadly. "More like would you want to become our daughter." Fred said  grinning ear to ear.