Chapter 53- Are we there yet?

(Ari's POV)
So, Jen kind of got us lost so it's going to take a lot longer then I thought. Thankfully it's not as annoying like when I was with Jack. I now recently got moved to the passenger seat while Bex was driving. "Are we there yet?" Lana whined like a six year old. "Lana are you really going to start that?" Jen asked while trying to hold back a chuckle. After a little bit Lana made eye contact with me and I knew exactly what was going on in the mind of hers. After five seconds we both said at the same time in a supper annoyed tone "Are we there yet NOW" we then tried to hold back laughing and everyone in the car started to get annoyed. We did that about every twenty minutes or so. By the 6th or 8th time Bex had it. She pulled into a gas station, not only to reprimand us, we actually needed gas. "If we hear you ask that agin one more time when we get back in the car, so help me  I will pull over and slap you both until you can't sit comfortably " Ginny said in a strict motherly  tone. "Well shit, can't we have some fun stop bitching oh my fucking God". I mumble under my breath. Not quiet enough because when I turned around to get into the car, I felt a sharp slap on my ass. Grump much . We get back inside and play some games on Lana's phone. After a while we stop to eat some food and call our men to keep them up to date. We have to spend the night in a motel because Bex has this weird fear of driving in the dark.
*time laps to the next day*

Just about everyone is in an awful mood because we still have about an hour drive. I was a pretty silent ride. We finally get there and everyone's mood change as if it was a switch. Me not so much. I was a little pissed at the world because I hate long car rides and the place has no wifi or reception. I know I know. How petty of me. Well get over it. I'm a teenager and I'm addicted to my phone. I guess Jen caught on to my bad mood. "Hey kid, it seems like you're  pissed at the world. What's going on?" She asks as she lays down on the bed next to me. I just mumble for a response. "Oh Jen I'm only pretending to be mad so you will tell one of your hilarious jokes" she said in a high pitched mocking voice"  I just roll my eyes. "Well if it's a joke you want to hear it's a joke you get. What do you call a 3 humped camel -- PREGNANT" I just chuckled "Thanks Jen, you know just what to do to make me smile" she said in her high pitched voice. Oh my god. I sat up on the bed and gave her this funny face for talking to herself. " I came up here because Lana wanted me to get your pisses of butt downstairs  and join everyone." Jen said as he go up off the bed. "What if I don't want to" I said with a smirk. "Lana knew that would happen so she gave me permission to do what ever it take." She said with the same smirk. " so what does it take -- threats. Tickling, slapping, dragging, huh" she said with a evil smile. Knowing Jen she would tickle me. and I hate that more then anything so I put up my hands in surrender and went downstairs.

We played games and let's just say both Lana and Bex are hella competitive. They almost got into a fist fight TWISE because they thought each other cheated. It's funny  because they know they love each other but they go all out when it comes to games. We then went on a hike. I was forced. It was pretty but Lana and Jen are the only avid hikers and we all just trailed be hind.

Later that night I was staring to feel better. I had some hot chocolate and I was snuggled In between Lana and Ginny we talked about many different topics and then we all dozed off to sleep unknowing of what Bex and Jenny were doing. And I though I was the only one with a bone for trouble.

A/n
Hey guys sorry this is so short! I promise the next chapter will be longer!! How is it so far? It feels good to be back writing again! Sorry for any mistakes in spelling or grammar!
XOX