Chapter 52 - Off we go!

A/n-- life still sucks but I've been reading a lot of other stories and it has inspired me:) So I'm back! Sorry if there are errors in spelling and grammar. But here we go.

(Lana's POV)
It has been a little over three months since Ari started her therapy and I'm already starting to see improvements with her. She is less prone to losing her anger and she seems a lot more open to both me and Fred. Don't get me wrong she still freaks out over little things sometimes but hey don't we all. The boys went on their monthly fishing trip and so it was just me and Ari for the week. Jen, Ginny and Bex found an adorable cottage in the woods to rent out and I was thinking about having me and Ari go along with them. I know how much she loves all of those women and how much they love her and it be good for us just to do a bit of group bonding. Right now it's five in the morning on Monday and so I'm gonna wake up Ari because we have to leave soon she doesn't know about my plan but hey she she'll get over it. I walk upstairs to her room and knock on the door. No answer. So I walk in. She is there curled up in a ball crying. "I pat her back to wake her up but that doesn't work. So I Lay down next to her and try to calm her down. "What's going on baby" I ask. Through sniffles and tears I here "why does everyone have to be such bitches."  She then sits up and I put my arm around her shoulder and she rests her head on my chest. " look at my Twitter and Instagram" she says in a whisper with tears still coming down. So I reach over to the end of the bed and unlock her phone and look at what she was talking about. I see on Twitter that she just posted something about having the house with no boys around  or something like that. At first I was a bit confused then she told me to look at the comments. I looking to see some of the usual comments such as I love you or ha ha LOL. But then I look further and there are some really rude and horrible comments that people of commented about her and her family. Then I look at her Instagram and she posted a picture of Lola and Lenny and I thought that was just normal so I look at the comments and there are some worse comments made about her and everything else and I was just mortified. But what worries me the most is that I hear Ari say, in a whisper tear that it's true( all the awful comments about her) I then wip my head around and look her straight in the eye. "Ari Mariá , I never want to hear that come out of you mouth. I know comments like that can hurt like a bitch, but I don't want you thinking about them and worse, start believing them." I say almost evil queen like. She then drops her gaze and and started playing with a thread off of her pjs. I place my index finger under her chin to lift her head so she was looking right at me. "Hey, how about we make some chocolate chocolate chip pancakes ok. Let's go" I say as I patted her leg. We go downstairs, still in our pjs and blast music. We dance and sing around the kitchen. We then eat and clean up. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:30 am. "SHIT! They will be here and secant!" I scream as I rush around trying to clean. Ari just looks confused. "I was going to tell you that we are going in a mini road trip withthe girls. Right after I said that the doorbell rang.
(Ari's POV)
I answers the door forgetting that I was just wearing spandex and a regular bra. I look at there faces and realize that I didn't change clothes. Oops. I let them in and Run upstairs and put on a oversized T. They all have been at our house many times so they just go upstairs to find Lana. Bex stayed behind and got food out of the fridge. "Rebecca!!! " I hear Ginny say super annoyed. "It's rude to eat other people's food with out asking" Ginny scolded. Bex just laughed " it's Lans fridge lighted up Gin!" She said as she took a bite out of an apple and walked over to me. She gave me a big hug. Sadly for me I'm pretty short so when I hug her I get a lot of boob in my face. "Watch out, Ginny is in a bitchy maternal mood" she whispered, but said it loud enough for her to hear. "I herd that" she said as she came downstairs helping Lana bring down both of our suit cases. We hen hop in the SUV with JMO driving, Ginnifer in the passenger seat, Lana and Bex in the back with me in the middle. The cabin was about 8 hours away. Oh boy a long car ride. Let's she how long it takes me to lose my shit.