Chapter 17 Yes!

(Ari's POV)
I'm dreaming, I'm going to wake up back at the Johnson's this isn't real. I must have been zoning out. Because both Lana and Fred were looking puzzled. "So what do you think, do you want to live with us?" Lana said carefully, hoping I would say. "FUCKING YES!" I yell standing out of my chair. Some people stare and wonder what was going on. At first Lana gives me a stern look then she smiles at me and we all are in a group hug. "We will talk about the swearing latter" she says into my ear. I just blush. We head back to the hotel. When we walk in everyone was there they all just rush to hug me saying welcome to the family. I have never been so happy in my life, and I know I'm safe.

Later that night I was on Lana's phone looking at her Instagram, then looking at some of my friends. "Hey Lana I'm on you phone can I like some of my friends photos, they would flip out?" I ask her. I like some of my friends pictures. Then I get out of Instagram and look at some of her photos and text I read some of between her and Fred. Buy this time she was in the room and on her computer. I start laughing so hard that Lana looks at me like I'm a weirdo. "What so funny?" She asks starting to laugh her self. I try to calm down. "My dearest snookums cupcake... "I start to say. Then she realized that I was reading the text between her and Fred so she got up snatch the phone out of my hand and went back to her computer. "But I was having fun.." I whined like a little child. I get up and try to take it from her, then we started wresting for her phone. Buy that time Fred walked in from talking with Josh. "What's going on here?" He ask walking on  his wife and his daughter wrestling on the bed. "I'm try to get my phone back from this child" she laughs. "I know how to stop this" he says. "Now Ari, I'm the only one that can wrestle Lana in bed" he says seriously. Lana just blurts out in laughter. "What the fuck Fred, I did not need to know that!" I say grossed out.  "Hey language!!" Lana says lightly slapping my butt.  "Cranky" I say sarcastically. Lana just tells me "you don't want to see me when I'm actually cranky missy!" Fred gives me worried look and nods his head "she makes the evil queen look like Snow White" he said. Lana  just alps him likely in the stomach. "Let's get to sleep" she says while yawning. I sleep in between Lana and Fred. "Family" I tell my self. "We are now family. " I smile while drifting off to sleep.