Chapter 47 - why does she live so far

(Ari's POV)
I am sitting on the sink counter space with my legs dangling above the floor. It sucks to be 5'2. I was think of what to tell Lana I start to word things in my head. Before I told Lana anything she got out her purse and got the first aid kit. "Let's get you all cleaned up then you, young lady, have a hell of explaining to do." She said as she was cleaning up some cuts. She got done and thank god there was no one in the bathroom. "Well.." I started to say. Lana cut in by saying " I know you have a great speech, but we have to go. I promised my mom that we would be there for dinner. So save it until we are in the car. That gives you more time to think about what you are going to say. Because right now it is not looking good for you." She scoffs as we walk out. She still has a death grip on my arm. By now all the cast were saying there goodbyes. I break free of Lana's grip(some how) and rush over to Bex. "Oh my god Ari are you ok" she asked in shock of my bruises and cuts on me. "Well I kinda got into a fight with this girl and now Lana is about to kill me in the car. And I pulled the prank by breaking the chair, so that's a double death." I say while hugging her. She just looked surprised. "Ari get you butt over hear" Lana practically yells. "Good luck, don't make it wise for your self, and text me before you loses your phone for a year" Bex said with a wink.
We got in to the car and I really had to hold in my laugh because Lana had to sit on a pillow because oh how had she fell on her ass.  "So tell your father what happened today" Lana said while looking at her phone to text Dena. "Well, I meet some fans and listened to some of the panels, ate wonderful food, and over had a good time I see know why the cast enjoy them so much." I say trying to avoid everything. "Don't play games, more happened" she said while shorting me looks of death. "I also might have pulled a prank and gotten into a fist fight  with a 'fan'. We just had to me coming to a red light and when we stopped, Fred turned around and pretty much just turned around flipped out. Lana then told me to explain in detail about well everything. Ok here I go, now please don't interrupt and let me finish before you flip the fuck out. Ya that wasn't the best choice of words. Oh well it can only go down hill from here.
Why does she have to live so far? Well here comes the explanations.
"So with the chair, I just got bored back stage and I thought the fans might think it was funny. Well I didn't expect you to put all your strength and basically jump on it. That's on you boo. And I knew I couldn't prank the guys because that would be weird and I don know them as well. And I knew Bex would beat me on the spot. And I don't know i just wanted to see what could happen. Then with the photo OP, oh god. Well I knew that girl Before  she was absolutely cruel to me and always got the better homes. Then when she heard about you guys taking me in, she some how contacted me and and kept on bullying me. That's why I was so rude to everyone and that day that I was with Bex, she sent me a huge long letter. Well when I saw her my anger exploded. And when she hugged me she quoted a lot of repeated words and I just couldn't handle it so I punched her in the face. A lot. So ya......."  Fred was just shaking his head and Lana was rubbing her temples saying this huge long thing in Spanish. All I could understand was: house, mama, salad(I think), tired, and shoe. I was confused but I knew it had to do something about going to grandmas house. We all just put in headphones and listed to our own music. I got out and texted some people.
B-Bex
A-Ari

A- I told them about what happened and they didn't yell at me but Lana did start speaking in Spanish really really fast and they are giving me the silent treatment. 😁
B- Ooohhhhhh dats not going to end well for you.
A- no shit Sherlock, do you want a meddle  now🙄
B- 😂😂

I then text Lana. How do I say this.
A- I'm really REALLY sorry mama. I feel really bad.  Will you forgive me? I love you and I hope you still love me.

After sending that I start to cry.

L- Babe, no matter what you do I will always love you. I except your apology. And maybe to lighten up your consequences, please for the love of fried rice,  behave at your grandmas. When we get back home we will finish the conversation. ❤️

I just smile and look out the window.
We stop to get more gas. I wanted to stretch my legs and Lana could sit anymore. Her and I got out of the car and hugged it out.

We keep on driving for another hour or so until we get to Lana's childhood house.
We got out of the car and were created my lots of hugs