Chapter 48 -campfire

(All in Freds POV)
It was a Friday night and we were around our fire pit signing songs and making s'mores with my girls. "Oh my gosh remember when you guys came to my play and everyone was in shock that ' Lana Parrilla' was at our school. Ari said before taking a bite of graham cracker. "Yes and then everyone was was taking pictures and videos. And oh god, during your song this one woman would not stop talking to me. I swear adult fans are crazier than the teen ones" Lana laughed. "You want to bet? At one house I was in there was this girl with pictures of you, each was from something different. - mayor Gina - evil queen- Trina Decker- and then a mix of all. She's one of the crazyies. Then the both broke out in to song. I don't know how they had the same son in there heads, but I guess it's something that comes along with there bond. Lana's face glows with in the fire light. "Oh god remember the time when I got kicked of set!" Ari practicality laughed. "Yes and I had to get you" that was quite the day. Lana sighed. We then all sang more songs. "I swear OUAT needs a musical episode- the who cast can sing- You, Jen, Ginny, Bex, Sean, Collin, Josh, " Ari said while getting up to cuddle next to Lana. I had to take a picture. I posted it on Twitter - #blessed.
It got late and we all got really tired. Ari fell asleep with her head on Lana. Perfect picture. I the carry Ari up to her room and Lana and I both kiss her forehead good night. We then go downstairs and have some wine. " she may get into trouble, but I love that girl more then anything." Lana said snuggled next to me. I then put on my best puppy dog face " more than me" she then laughs her rich laugh. "You both equally have my heart, but you have a bit more" she winks. We put our glasses in the sink and I carry her bridal style up to our bed. What a wonderful night.