Chapter 44- Caught and Busted..crap.

(Ari's POV)
It's been over a week and the party has been long forgotten. Well except for the fact that I might have a potential boyfriend named Charles. We have been texting ever since the night of the party. We aren't official yet, but Ashley said that it might be soon. I haven't told mom or dad yet but I might soon. Charles and I have an "unofficial date" tonight. We are going to head to the movies, well I'm going to tell mom that we are studying at the library for a big project or something like that. Yes, I do feel bad for lying to her about the party and about Charles. Even after she got me a new laptop because "I was so well behaved" with Dena. Well thankfully D didn't spill the beans about our numerous arguments and of course she didn't know about the party and about Charles, and my 3 F's in school. Wow. I feel really bad, I mean Lana has given me everything I need and more. God, why does my Conscience have to be so strong. Well I'll probably tell her. After our date, because I know that I will be grounded for who know how long.

I hear the door bell ring, must be Charles!
(Lana's POV)
The door bell rings and there is a nice looking young man, probably 17ish. "Excuse me, does Ari DiBlacio live here, this was the address I was given." He asked a bit shyly. "Yes, that's my daughter, may I ask why yo--" I was cut off by Ari running down the stairs and saying "he's my partner for biology, we all going to the library to study" she says as she heads out of the door. "Ari aren't you forgetting something.. Your backpack" I say. " Now have fun" I say.
(Ari's POV)
That was close. "Are we really going to study, I though this was a date.." He asks a bit questionably as we drive away. "No silly that a cover up, so what movie do you want to see?" I ask him. While I hold his non driving hand. "What about the huntsman winter war? That sounded interesting" he says. I agree and then we head down.
(Lana's POV)
Once every couple weeks Bex and I get together and 'do some sisterly bonding'. We usually just go to a restaurant. Bex came quite shortly after Ari left. "Which deli do you want to go to, it's you turn to choose" I ask as I get in her car. "Can we do something different?" She asked. "Sure, what did you have in mind?" I asked. "Well I kinda want to see The Huntsman: Winter War.." I heard it was really good. " she said as we drove down the street. "Ok sis, works for me!" I reply. We get down to the theater and by our tickets. We get some popcorn and sit down. As the trailers are plying o feel a nudge on my shoulder. "Lana, why didn't you say Ari was coming, we could have brought her along" Bex whispered. "What are you talking about Ari is at the lib--" before I could answer, I see her and that boy. They both found seats a few rows below us. The movie stated but all I could focus on was Ari and the boy. They would put popcorn into each others mouth, hold hands, kiss hand, and one part they kissed. "BEX THEY JUST KISSED" I whisper yell.
After the move ended we booked out of there before she could see us. Thankfully there wants to many fans to stop us don't get me wrong I LOVE the fans, but I just needed to get home. I ask Bex to stay with me because I knew having her there would make a difference.

We get in side and make some tea, the Ari walks in. Show time.

"Babe, come sit and talk with us." I say with abig smile. Ari comes over and sits down next to Bex. "So how did the studying go?" I ask. "Great! We got a lot done!" She says excitedly. "Since you got a lot done I want to ask you if you would want to see a movie with me. Maybe The Huntsman: Winter War?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. Ari gets all stif, nervous, and wide eyed all the sudden. (That's what her body does when she tells a lie or knows she's busted, I'm her mother. I know these things.) "oh um I alr-- umm" she stumbles across her words. "You have been BEGGing" for me to take you."I say with that evil queen smile. "Or I don't know.. Maybe you already saw it, with that boy, and you never did any studying" I say giving her the well known 'mom look '. "Shit.." She mutters under her breath.

"So let's play a fun game called don't lie or so help me." I say moving over and sitting next to her.
"Question one, are you to dating?" I ask.
"Well kinda it not official" she says is a quite voice
"Questions two, how did you meet?"
"At a party .. When you were .. Gone " she said in a whisper.
"Questions thre-- WAIT WHAT" I blurt out. Even Bex was shocked.
"Well you see ..I was going to tell ya but I want to a high school party on a night you were gone and I told Dena that I was spending the night at a friend, well I was, but I didn't make any bad choices, well I did drink a bit but never again. And Then you called and said you had a surprise and Dena didn't rat me out about the different fights we got into. I failed 3 quizzes and have 2 F's. But you got me the lap top and I didn't have the heart to tell you because I knew I would be ground for life." She blurted out really fast. "Oh.. My..god.... " was the only reply. There was silence for a good 3 minutes. I could see her cry. Finally Bex broke the silence. "Well this has been quite an afternoon.. I should get going. Love you." And she saw her self out. "So let's see.. You lied to me on multiple occasions, you lied to you Aunt, you drank, you tried getting away with a secret 'boyfriend', and you Have 2 F's. Girl you are going to be in one world of hurt." I say pacing around the room.
First of all you are grounded for 3 months. No anything. Just school, home, and maybe the set.
Second, we are driving down to Dena's later and you are going to give her a heart felt apology.
Then you are going to stay after school every day, until you get your grades up.
And you will not be dating. For a long while.

Now March upstairs and get all of you electronics. Say good buy to who ever and put them in my room.
---------- LATER THAT NIGHT--------
(Fred's POV)
This family dinner was one awkward hour. Ari wouldn't speak, the boys weren't paying attention, and Lana was frustrated. "So how was everyone's day?" I ask oblivious to the events of the day. "Meh" was all I got from the boys. "What about you Ari. Do anything fun?" I ask. "Shut up why do you need to know anything!!" she yells and stormed upstairs. We Finnish up eating and head to bed early.
(Lana's POV)
It's about 1:30 AM and I am woken up by EXCRUCIATING pain.