Chapter 42- New adventures

(Ari's POV)
Now the mom knows she's pregnant she's been taking it way to seriously. She eats no more junk food and is a stickler for healthy eating for everyone. She says that if she has to eat healthy it wouldn't hurt for all of us to change. It was funny last Saturday because both me and Fred were sick of eating salads and organic crackers, so we snuck out for hamburgers and icecream. And just to annoy Lana we came back and talked about how delicious it was. She just gave us a lecture about healthy eating and both Fred and I couldn't hold in our laughter. One night I went downstairs to watch some TV when I heard Lana and Fred talk about baby plans. After I listened for a while I went back to watch my show. I spend along time thinking about how life is going to change so much when that baby comes. I know it's immature, but I was getting jealous of that baby because Lana is going to spend so much time with it. And it's going to be her kid. She won't have time for me anymore. We won't be able to have girl time like we used to. And Lana is going to be tired all the time. I'm just going to be in the background of her life. I then start feeling angry towards Lana because she's going to change and forget about me. After thinking for a while I head to bed.
------------ The next day--------
(Lana's POV)
Last night I got a call from Adam and Eddie for and emergence meeting about the show. I was in the kitchen making an egg sandwich when I felt a sharp poke on my sides. I gave out a little scream. I turn around and see my husband with a goofy smile on his face. "FRED DIBASIO DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN" I scold. "My apologies your majesty. Now may I please have a kiss" he says in a silly way. "Nope!" I say piping the P. "Babe, Adam and Eddie called and stayed we have an emergency meeting today. I thought that afterwords we could spend some quality time with you. How does that sound?" I ask though bits. "That sound great. And you aren't shooting for a while so maybe we could go on a little vacation. We have the time share we could use up. Sort of a mini second honeymoon." He said with a wink. I just roll my eyes. "The boys are out of town so we need some to stay with Ari. I know she's not ten but if we are going to be gone for a bit some one needs to take care of her. What about Bex?" He asks while taking a sip of coffee. " Bex is out of the state. Maybe Jen?" I ask. " she spends a lot of time with her. Hey! What if I call Dena up? She would love to spend time with Ari! I'm going to text her." I say as I gram my phone from the living room.
L- Yo are you going to be available for a week or so?
D- ya why?
L- Fred and I are going to go to a meeting and go on a small vay-cay and I need you to watch Ari and maybe bond with her idk you do what you do best.
D- I'd love to see you an a few hours. Love u!

I was packing up the last of my bags. When the door bell rang. I thought some one else would get it, but then my text tone rang
D- Let me in loser..💁🏻

I go down and open the door. We hug and she sits down and I go get Ari.
(Ari's POV)
Mom comes up to my room and sits on the bed while I am doing my home work. I need to get done but she won't leave. "Can I help you" I ask quite rudely. "Actually you can" she says " drop the attitude". She says as she is pointing a finger at me. She the sighs and keeps on talking. " there is an emergency OUAT meeting I have to go to and the you father and I are going on a mini 2nd honeymoon. For a week or so. Your aunt Dena is going to stay with you because the boys are gone. I want you on your best behavior. She's going to be in charge so show her the respect she deserves. We will be in contact so if you case trouble you can't hide it from me."she says with a wink. "Now go downstairs and talk with your aunt." She said tapping my for arm as I walk out of the room. We then talk for a while but Lana and Fred had to catch their flight.
(Dena's POV)
Ari was very sweet and we all had a great conversation. We talked about the show, school, my childhood memories with Lana. I'm so glad I'm able to have time with my sis. But sadly it had to come to an end. We say our goodbyes, and now it's just me and Ari. "Well, do you want some dinner or something" I say with a big smile. "I'm not five you can leave." She said with sass. "Well actually I do because you may not be five but you, my dear, are sure acting like one. And if you know me I will not tolerate disrespect. And I highly doubt that you want me calling Lana not even 10min after you left about how you are acting. I don't think so. So, Finnish up your home work and dinners at 6." I say in my more maternal tone. She just rolled her eyes at me and stomped upstairs. Well this is going to be quite an adventure for the both of us. Oh boy. I am raising 2 boys, how hard can taking care of one teenage girl for a couple of week be?