Chapter 49- The Roadtrip- part 1

(Lana's POV)
We are on break now and I'm so excited. Don't get me wrong I love my job, but it has such a crazy schedule. I don't want to plan any huge trips. I kinda just want to have more things around here. Go hiking, visit family, watch movies, take road trips. Do fun family stuff like that. I'm getting ready for bed and thought that I might bring up the subject to Fred. "I don't really want to plan a huge trip, could we just do less intense trips. Like a road trip or something?" I say after I brushed my teeth. I like the idea of a road trip! It would be good to bond with everyone. We can talk about it with everyone tomorrow" Fred says before he kisses me goodnight. We get into bed and even though it's a big bed we cuddle in the middle. He raps his left had around my waist and with his right hand playing with my hair. I swear I am the luckiest person in the world. I then fall asleep peacefully.
••••••••••••••••••
(No ones POV )
They have the family meeting and they plan to leave the Friday on next week. Pat and Jack have a concerts and band practice so they can't go so it will just be Fred, Lana, Ari, and Matt.
•••••••••••••••
Day of the trip
•••••••••••••
(Fred's POV)
We are going to take our "trip" from Vancouver to our house in LA. That trip only takes us about 2and a half days but we will take more stops to enjoy most of the cities. "COME ON GUYS WE ARE ALREADY BEHIND SCHEDULE I yell from the kitchen. Lana comes in wearing jeans and her 'CANADA' sweatshirt that is 2 sizes to big for her. Some how she makes anything look sexy. I lost my thought concentration because before I knew it she gave me a huge kiss. When we came up for air I was a bit taken a back. "I'm not complaining but what was that for? I say a bit surprised. All she does is hum and smile while trying to act clueless in the cute way she does. We finally get everyone in the car. Ari is in the seat behind Lana and Matt is in the seat behind mine. We drive for about 3 hours and stop at a small dinner. Lana of course Lana and I both get a hamburger, And the kids get chicken sandwiches. We get back in the car and stop every few hours to stretch our legs. We then stop at a hotel for the night. Lana and I share a bed and both Ari and Matt get their own.
(Ari's POV)
I was in the middle of a great dream that involved Zach Efron, shirtless I might add, when I was rudely awakened by Matt. "WHAT do you want , I'm trying to sleep!" I yell whisper so I don't wake up mom and dad. " I'm board, do you want to explore" Matt said. "What are you crazy" but come to think of if it might be fun." I say as I get out of bed. I put on my robe. "Let's write a note so they don't freak out if they wake up.
Fam
Ari left something in the car so I went with her- Matt
BRB ILY- Ari

I then grab my phone and we are off.
Matt and went through almost every hall way. We found the pool and the work out room. We went and walked around. We then found some back hallways that lead to the huge hotel kitchen. "Let's eat something" Matt said. "Are actually you retarded" I gasp. But he already had a big bit of a PBJ. Give me that. I snatch the sandwich from his had and take a bite. "Get your own" he says. We found some cake and other yum foods but in the middle of eating we hear foot steps. "Oh shit hide everything" I say in a hurry. We kind of made a mess. We turn around and standing infront of us were 2 unhappy parents and a security officer. Matt and I probably look like dear in head lights. " I saw your note, then saw that you didn't take any keys so i tracked you phone with the app. We then look over to the security officer. He just points to the security cameras in the ceiling. "Oh" we both said at the same time. We then look at Lana and Fred, who might I add, look like they want to kill is right then and there, they just point to up stairs. We got in the room and as we walk in Lana gives me firm smack on my butt. "Hey!" I gasp. "IT WAS ALL MATTS IDEA" I yell before they could do a thing. "BUT YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO AGREE" he yelled back. "BUT IM NOT THE IDOT WHO WROTE WE WERE GOING TO GO TO THE CAR" I retort. "YOU TOLD ME WHAT TO WRITE STUPID" he yelled back. Lana then got in between us and 'told us' to go to bed.( more like glared at both of us and said to go to bed in her low low voice that usually means that she will combust if we don't do what she said) to go to bed. Because now it's like 1:30am.
--------------
A/N
DUN DUN DAAAAAA what's going to happen next.. Find out soon!

I wanted to thank you all for the 3k reads OMGGGGGG!! I'm so happy that so many people like it!

Love you all!!