Chapter 27 Calm before the storm

(Ari's POV)
We were in the car for about 30 minutes just talking about normal stuff like fashion, movie stars, OUAT etc. "so how did the date go last night" she asked with interest. "It was really good! He took me out to eat at a fancy restaurant and then we  drove around and then he dropped me off. I'm really sorry about being late. We just lost track of time, and I didn't answer because well it was off. I know your mad but that's it seriously." I say hopping she won't get mad. "I understand dear, I mean when I was younger I stayed out way later then I was supposed to, I definitely regretted it later, but I know that it happens. We were just worried about you. We don't know this Jake, hell we thought he might have kidnapped you." She said with worry. "Just so you learn your lesson you are grounded for 2 weeks" she said with a sigh. "Do you know what insubordination means.. It means your grounded. " I quoted Regina. Lana just laughed "oh my god season one feels" Lana laughed. We then turn on the radio and sing along to some song. I then sneak a video of Lana singing Beyoncé's "halo"
I tweeted: You are my saving grace.. Love my mama 😘🔥
Lana then looked down at her phone- Ari Parrilla DiBasio mentioned you in a post. She then retweeted - 😘😘
Then both our phones blew up with response such as: Goals😍, Lana your are amazing😍, and the most popular ilysm.
We then get to the studio. As we were getting ready Lana's phone rang. I didn't hear who was on on the other line but Lana did not look happy.
(Lana's POV)
I was getting my hair done when I got a call from Ari's teacher Mrs. Jess
"Hello, is this Lana. I hope this isn't an inconvenience." She said. "Oh no I have some spare time" I say.  "Well, Ari told me that she wasn't going to make it to school on Monday and well we have a big test. Usually this isn't  a big deal, but Ari is failing this class and if she misses the test I have to give her a zerountil she can make it up and I know teachers are supposed to be optimistic but with Her track record,  if she passes I will be astonished. She is barely in class. I don't want to tell you how to raise your child but might I suggest you not keep her late at set as often as you do.  "  she said sounded nerves. "Has Ari told you that she was on set?" I asked. Buy this time I was in another room so Ari count hear. "You were the one that wrote the passes saying why she would miss class or didn't have her homework done. I would have called earlier about it but she told me that you didn't have your phone working right for a while" she said. " I never write her notes. She hasn't been on set sense  she started school for the reason that I didn't want her to get behind. Has she been faking my signature to get out of class?" I ask in shock. "That's what I am assuming" the young teacher said. "Thank you for talking, and please  tell you husband that I hope he feels better and is out of the hospital quickly." She said sweetly. "Thank you but there is nothing wrong with my husband, why would he be in the hospital" I asked her. "Ari told me that he got In to a car crash and has been staying in the hospital for a while now. When ever I ask her why she didn't do her homework she starts crying and telling me that he isn't progressing, but I bet that was a lie, sneek little girl." She said smacking her lips. "Oh don't worry I will have a chat with her about all of this." I say starting to get angry. I hang up and was about to talk to Ari but they told me we had to get to our places. We hear the theme and as we get to our spots and sit down. We talk about the upcoming season and stuff like that. "So Miss Ari, does Lana ever turn all evil queen on you when you get in trouble? One of the hosts ask. "She never goes full on 'I will destroy everything you love' but let's just say you don't want to get into trouble with this one" she says and then I wink at her. There are some more question asked but then they ask Ari one more question. "So you are in high school, I hear you have a special man" the host asked. "Well yes, I do we have been together for 6 months and he makes me very happy." She said. " and what do you think about that Lana?" The host asked "I'm very protective of my girl" I say putting an arm around her. We found  something that you guy- the audience- would like to see. The first picture was of Ari and Jake holding hands into the rest restaurant. Everyone was awe-Ing. "Before we go Ari can you explain to the audience what this is about. As I look at the picture i see Ari in just a bra and Jake naked (thankfully they pixelated his private part. "It looks like you guys were doing more then looking at the stars" the host chuckled. I looked over at Ari who was in shock and turning red. "Yes dear please explain what's going on" I say trying to stay calm. "Ooo so mama never saw this" the host giggled. Ari final said something. "We just had to much to drink and we got to know each other a bit   More" she said trying to stay calm. The time ends and we still have to smile and talk to our fans and take selfies but when we left the gates of hell flew open.