Epilogue Part Cinq: Whats Past is the Past

A/N: this is just a continuation on from the last chapter because I love married Harry and Lola and just wanted to keep writing hahaha I will keep jumping into the future though...Anywho I would love some good Harry fic recommendations pls xxx

"If you want to go hide in a hotel room with Ed and your ex-girlfriend that's fine by me, I will be here hiding in this hotel room with our children!" I shouted over the sound of Annie crying. It was almost getting easier to tune her out, I'd just fed her, she'd just woken up from a really long sleep, I'd changed her nappy, I'd cuddled her, I'd done everything. She still wanted to cry. There was nothing anyone could do to make her happy.

"Char, I haven't seen him in ages, but if you're going to get shitty then I won't go."

"Nuh-uh, don't you dare put me in that position. Don't say oh I really wanna go but I won't because of you, that's so shitty. You can go Harry you don't have to ask my permission to see your friends." I rolled my eyes at the last word. This is bullshit.

"No, it's fine. I won't go. I'll stay here." He slumps down into the couch, turning away from me.

"No please, I insist. You go hang out with your famous friends and have a ball. It's seriously fine." I couldn't sound sincere if I tried. I'm too tired.

"You're so fucking moody." He mumbles and thinks I can't here him.

"Mmm, imagine being moody when you haven't slept for three fucking days. You wouldn't know anything about that though would ya?" I grunt, in the process of changing Charlie's nappy. He's making happy noises the best he can and it almost makes me smile but then I remember how angry I am at Harry so I quickly hide my smile before he sees.

"I'll take Annie with me, that'll give you a bit of a break." Harry tries to bargain.
"Oh you're so thoughtful." I sit down on the bed, rocking Charlie back and forth till he stops fussing. "Honestly, stupid of me to think you'd want to spend your night off with the mother of your children." I am so tired I should not be getting into an argument right now.

"Chaaaaaar." He whines, pushing his hair off his face in frustration.

"Harry, I'm tired. I am constantly tired. Please, just go. Go get drunk and have fun because at least one of us can. Tell Taylor I said hi."

"No now you've been so angry about it I'm clearly not going to go, I'll just feel guilty about it the entire time."
"Harry honestly go have fun, I know you're working really hard and at least one of us should get some time away from the sound of babies screaming." I sit down on the couch next to him after putting Charlie back in the crib.

"It just seems like a wasted opportunity to not see them since we're all in the same place for once."
"Yeah I know, I know you never get to see Ed."

"You still don't sound convinced. You don't want me to see her do you?"

"I don't understand why you even want to see her." I admit. Taylor 'vain of my existence' Swift.

"I feel like I'm getting too old to hold grudges against people I dated when I was like 18."

"I'm not asking you to hold a grudge, I'm just asking why you would even want to be friends with her."
"You sound jealous."
"I'm your wife, she's the one who should be jealous." I mumble, he puts his arm around my shoulder and forces my head to rest against him.

"Damn straight you're my wife."
"Just make sure you talk about how happy we are, and show them photos of our babies, and for the love of god don't flirt with her."