Chapter 66: Second Times The Charm

Harry: It has come to my attention that I haven’t seen you in a few days. Let’s rectify this great wrong.

Me: Hmmm, what do you propose?

Harry: You love using that word haha. I propose a second date.

Me: A second date huh? You know what that means.

Harry: I am very aware of what that means, but we do have to get through the date first.

Me: Okay well what do you have in mind?

Harry: You’ll see. I’ll pick you up at 6.

Me: You will or Al will?

Harry: Al? hahaha

Me: Yeah, we’re best buds he lets me call him that.

Harry: Oh I see, I’ll have to be wary of this sudden friendship. So luckily for me he won’t be picking you up, and I’ll have you all to myself this evening.

Me: That sounds nice.

Harry: It does, doesn’t it?

Me: What do I wear?

Harry: clothes preferably

Me: Preferably? Boy am I offended…

Harry: Well not preferably, but like you probably should if we’re going to be in public.

Me: Should we be in public though? Such a pain.

Harry: SUCH a pain. But I feel like having you over would be a little presumptious…way too serious for a second date.

Me: Look you’re not wrong. Can’t wait to see what you have planned.

Harry: Shit, pressure’s on.

Me: Not at allllll. Don’t stress, can’t be worse than the first ;)

Harry: “I had a really nice time tonight”- was it all a lie?

Me: It’s funny that you still can’t tell when I’m lying straight to your face…or faking it.

Harry: You’ve never faked it.

Me: you’ll never know for sure though will you ?

Harry: Pls. You can tease me about one direction or my hair or something, but pls don’t make fun of my manhood.

Me: Oh I wouldn’t dare. Wouldn’t want to hurt it’s feelings, it’s got enough troubles.

Harry: LOLA! Too mean. Date is off.

Me: Your loss.

Harry: Your loss.

Me: Guess it cancels out then.

Harry: Be ready at 6 you serial pest.

Me: you know you love me xoxo

Harry: gossip girl?

Me: Yah man  (embarrassing that you know that)

Harry: you can’t blame me for remembering, the main girl is hot, you know the brown haired girl?

Me: She’s alright.

Harry: She’s no you.

Me: Atta boy. See you tonight xoxoxoxoxoxo

I decide then and there to spend the whole day constructing an outfit that will look effortlessly flawless.

It’s only at quarter to 6, when I’ve been prancing around nervously in my underwear for about forty-five minutes that I actually decide on a plain black long-sleeved sweater and grey pants, with boots.