Chapter 28: Fireproof Payback

A/N: Because I know you’re gonna ask, a ‘duchess’ is like a dresser/a set of drawers that has a mirror attached. Just FYI. I just feel like it’s one of those things some readers are gonna be like WHAT.

“Fun night?” Harry asks, an air of sarcasm to his tone as he closes the bedroom door behind him.

“Oh so much fun.” I roll my eyes, my sarcasm matches his.

“I’m sorry babe.” He gives me a small smile, closing the distance between us and letting his hands find the curve of my arse, pulling me against him in a close hug.

I close my eyes for a second while my head rests against his chest, appreciating for a moment his intoxicating smell.

“Wanna have sex?” He asks, too much hope in his voice as his lips graze my forehead.

“How romantic of you to blatantly ask.” I glower, shaking my head at him.

“Well do you?” He pushes, his lips moving form my forehead to my cheek and then across my jaw line.

“Maybe.” I hum, letting my head fall back so his lips can move down my neck.

I’m definitely getting more inclined to have sex with him.

Well maybe I’m not, but a certain part of me is. My subconscious is still pissed off about his unfunny break up joke, but even she can’t control my body’s reaction to Harry’s…everything.

His hand clasps around my face, his thumb indenting my cheek as he pushes my head back to careen in for a proper kiss, our lips colliding in perfect sync.

Lost in the kiss, we stumble backwards into his duchess, prompting him to lift me up onto it. I arch my back, twisting the angle of the kiss as I pull down on his collar as a way of closing the tiny gaps where our bodies aren’t entwined. His needy fingers tug at my dress, foolishly attempting to pull it down without undoing the zip. His actions are spurred on by the heated kiss our lips are partaking in, tugging and pulling at the material until he manages to slip it up over my head, mussing my hair in the process and disconnecting our lips momentarily- until they eagerly reconnect with a more fervent need then before.

“Pants.” I demand, pushing against his hips so he’s forced away from me long enough for him to tug them down his legs and step out of them, before finding his place standing between my legs over the edge of the dresser again.

“Bossy.”
“Always.” I pant, my teeth tugging on his ear lobe while his hands explore familiar territory in the concaves on my breasts, still held captive by my bra. 

“Mmm.” He groans, his chest pushing against mine, sending my back banging into the duchess’s mirror, causing a loud thump to echo in the room as the duchess bangs into the wall.

Harry giggles against my lips, pushing my hair off my face. Fuck I’m sweaty, that kiss was hot.

“Should we be having sex with someone else in the house?” I ask, my fingers running down his chest and my mind becoming aware of the fact he is still wearing a shirt. That’s just not okay, I’m practically naked and he’s not.

“She had sex at a party, she’s hardly the queen of conservation. We’ll be quiet.” He says, convincing me with his green eyes.

“Just let me put some music on or something. I’ll meet ya in bed.” I wink at him, jumping down off the duchess and watching him eagerly perch himself in the middle of the bed, his eyes drinking me in greedily.

“And what is your ‘music-to-cover-sex-noise’ song of choice?” He asks, and without even looking at him I can see the smirk on his face when I bend down to pick up my phone from my clutch.