Chapter 54: Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

At every possible point, our bodies are touching. My leg is strethced out over him, as if pinning him to me will stop him from disappearing from my life. My hands cling to one of his, holding them up to my heart, fenced in by both of our chests pressing together. His other hand clasps around the curve of my arse, moving up and down my thigh slowly in his sleep.

It's the best and worst feeling all at once. The best, because how could this not feel right and natural and like everything I need right now, and the worst, because when I get out of this bed, and out of his arms, the likeliness of me ever getting back here is zero to none. I pull him closer to me, squeezing his hand a little tighter and pressing my lips against the corner of his jawline...because right now I can.

"Mmmm." Harry groans, sensing my small movements; his arms instinctively embracing me a little tighter, and his lips dragging across my forehead.

It's now becoming more and more apparent to me that when it comes to Harry I truly am a masochist. I know that the longer I lay here, the harder it's going to be to leave. Even in the cold light of day, which I thought would enforce some sort of harsh revelation to me, it's just so hard.

"I think I'm gonna go..." I murmur, unaware if he's still asleep or not.

I try to let go of his hand but he just grabs hold of mine and squeezes tightly, I try to remove my leg from over his but he holds it in place.

"No...baby," He whines, his eyes blinking open slowly.

"Please don't make this harder than it already is." I whisper, untangling myself from his hold as he lets go slightly. I sit up, looking down at him, the way the muscles in his face are completely relaxed from sleep, and his hair is so messy it's adorable. Why does he have to be so beautiful?

I lean back down, pressing my closed lips to his, and I can feel a tear run down my cheek as I pull away, and a frown forms on his lips.

I feel emotionally hungover, my mind just feels so bogged down in thoughts that need to be sorted through, and emotions that are begging to resurface after they'd been pushed down so much these past few days.

I lazily pull my skirt on, before changing out of Harry's shirt and back into my bra and crop, putting my shoes on and grabbing my coat.

"Okay, I'm going now." I say quietly.

"And if I wanted you to stay?"
"Well you should've thought of that before you broke my heart I guess." I shrug, he made his bed, he should lie in it alone, like I will be.

I find my phone in my pocket, and the number of notifications scares me.

2 missed calls from Niall

4 missed calls from Louis

1 missed call from Gemma

3 missed calls from Linda

1 missed call from Alice

Niall: who the fuck did you tell? Do you know how bad this looks?? Fuck Lola!!
Louis: Seriously I thought you understood how important privacy was in our line of work and yet you go and tell someone all of this? You have no idea what you've done.

Linda: http://www.sugarscape.com/lads/news/a1073592/what-do-one-direction-and-the-1975-have-in-common HAVE YOU SEEN THIS????????? CALL ME!!!!!!

"What's wrong?" Harry says, clearly noticing the confused look on my face as I open the link Linda sent me.

WHAT DO ONE DIRECTION AND THE 1975 HAVE IN COMMON? HINT: IT'S NOT THAT THEY'RE ALL PROPER FIT.

Well well well. Just when we thought our beloved boyband was starting to get boring, this bombshell has exploded.