Chapter 4: London

Harry: Haha, you’re hilarious. How far away are you?

Me: I’m not kidding?

Harry: What?

Harry: What’s wrong?

Harry: Why are you staying at Gab’s?

Harry: Char?

Harry: ??????

“Ugh, he is so annoying, he doesn’t even realise why I’m mad.” I groan, banging my head against the head rest and my arm against the window as I stare at Niall from the passenger seat.

“Well, are you really that mad that he finds your roommate attractive?” Niall shrugs.

“It’s not about that! It’s about the fact that she looks exactly like his ex. Do you have any ideas how many issues I had with all that shit? He chose her over me, so many times, like he obviously thinks she’s more attractive than me.”

“Lola you sound insane right now. Harry left Fleur for you, how can you possibly think that?”

“He knows how self-conscious I feel being compared to her though and he knows how much of a sensitive subject she is in her relationship, but he goes and says my roommate who is practically her twin is hot, to all of you boys.”

“You’re seriously angry about this?” Niall squints at me, so confused.

“Should I not be? Like I feel angry, I’m so mad at him. It’s not even that he finds her attractive its that he told you and that it got back to me like I don’t want to know he finds her hot, he’s going to see her all the time when he visits me and I’m obviously going to be paranoid about it.”

Niall chuckles, “sometimes I forget how stupid you are.”

“Um excuse you.” I scoff, offended.

“No, like you’re really intelligent but you’re completely oblivious sometimes. I’ve seen Harry with  a lot of girls over the years, I was there for all of the Fleur relationship, and I can say without a doubt that I’ve never seen him more upset than on Monday morning at the radio interview in London. He hadn’t seen you for 12 hours and he was visibly upset about missing you. I’ve been with him on tour when he was with Fleur and even after weeks of not seeing her, I’ve never seen him like that. You seriously have nothing to worry about Lol, there is no one else in his sights.” Niall says, changing lanes.

I let out a deep sigh. I can’t help that I’m angry. I mean I know it’s only me for him, but a little insecurity in a relationship is normal, right? I think I know Harry would never look at another girl like that when he’s with me, and Niall’s words are very reassuring. I drag my fingers through my hair, leaning back in the seat further and unlocking my phone which has even more question mark messages from Harry. I finally give in and text him back. Niall's right to a certain extent. 

Me: I’ll be at yours in like two hours.

Harry: not funny!!!!

Me: sorry.

Harry: something’s up?

Me: Mmm, not really.

Harry: I love you.

Me: I love you too, obviously.

Harry: obviously?
Me: yeah

Harry: yeah?

Me: You’re so annoying right now.

Harry: How am I being annoying?

Me: You just are. I’ll see you later.