04.

"(Y/N)! Be careful! Wait!" Obi-Wan yells from behind me. I ignore it and quicken my pace, bursting through the crowd to find where he might've gone. I begin to connect to my feelings. The closer I get the harder the weight on my body becomes. I can feel him.

I run down a street and see Anakin about to run into a club.

"Anakin!" I yell to get his attention, very out of breath.

"She went into the club! I'm going in!" Anakin tells me, walking to me.

"Wait, it may be wise to wait for Master Kanobi." I inform him, catching my breath. "You shouldn't go in there alone."

"Why is that-" he begins to ask me before, Master Kenobi runs up after me. "She went into the club, Master." Anakin tells him.

"Patience, use the force. He went in there to hide not to run." Master Kenobi, calms him.

"I'm sorry, Master." Anakin says, wanting to run.

"You have his light saber, correct?" He turns to me. I unclip it from my belt and hand him his lightsaber. "Next time, try not to lose it."

"I try, Master." He snatches his light saber and makes an annoyed expression.

"This weapon is your life." Master Kenobi begins to walk into the club, Anakin and I follow. "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me?"

"Don't say that." I mutter, trying to defend Anakin a bit.

"Please, Master, you're the closest thing I have to a father." Anakin pleads,

"Then why don't you ever listen to me?" Obi-Wan puts his hands on his hips and surveys the large club filled with different people. "Do you see him?" He asks,

"I think he is a she. I think she's a changeling." Anakin tells us, at the mention I try to remember everything I studied about changelings.

"In that case be extra careful." Master Kenobi warns.

"We should split up." I suggest.

"Just go and find her." Obi-Wan sighs.

"Where are you going?" Anakin holds his shoulder,

"To get a drink." And then Master Kenobi walks towards the bar.

I begin walking to the center of the room,

"Where are you going?" Anakin asks after me,

"This way, we'll cover more ground by splitting up. You go that way." I point to my left. He nods solemnly and walks the direction I pointed.

Walking through the club, there are many very interesting characters. I feel the most conservative as all the other ladies are dressed in scandalous outfits and wearing intimidating makeup. I'm not exactly sure but this woman looked like, I only prayed I would know it if I saw her.

Then I got tapped on the shoulder, I turned around cautiously. The man standing there was unfamiliar, he was rather short and had black hair slicked back but a considerably handsome face. Not nearly as handsome as Anakin though, of course. He held two drinks and offered one to me.

"What's a pretty lady doing here alone?" He smirks, although flattered I still did not take the drink he held out to me.

"I'm not alone, please I really don't have time for-" I start,

"No time for what? A good time? A handsome looking man? Where are the ones you say you're with?" He asks me.

"It's none of your business." I reject and start walking again. I'd never really been hit on before I didn't know how to handle this situation. Surely if he were to touch me I could slice his hand off, but he didn't know that.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back, "You didn't answer my questions?" I was just about to flip him and break his wrist when another voice spoke for me.

"She doesn't have to." Anakin spoke and ripped the mans hand off of me. He twisted his arm back,

"Im assuming you're the one she came with." The man asked, now terribly afraid of Anakin's height and mean demeanor he showed.

"You could say that, now get lost before I break you're arm off." Anakin pushed the man away and grabbed my arm and pulled me in the opposite direction.

"I could've handled that myself." I tell him as he pulls me away from the scene.

"l know." Anakin rubs my back. "But I hate creeps like that." He added then grazed his hand down my arm.

The hairs on my arms stood up and I got goosebumps as he did. I didn't want to complain because I wanted to live in the moment of his touch. But I also knew deep down it most likely didn't mean anything to him.

"Grab my arm, we don't need any other instances like that." He offered his arm to me, I linked mine with his without much thought.

"I don't think that'll happen again. I would probably do fine again on my own." I offered, beginning to take my hand away, but he grasped it and replaced it to its position.

"None sense, like he said, you'd be a pretty girl alone in a club. It's not safe from creeps, knowing you now you'll just slice they're heads off and we really be in trouble." He comments, and I laugh because I could. And also my heart gets extremely happy that he agrees I'm a pretty girl.

Without anymore complaint my arm remains interlocked with his. Then both of us stop,

"Do you feel that?"