52.

We were soaring through the air, free falling out of our ship and to the grounds of Onderon. I held my stomach trying to keep down any sickness. The 6 of us carefully landed on our feet. Some of us on the floor, me personally, I landed on a tall branch.

"Show off." Anakin muttered from below me, I smiled cheekily at him.

We scattered through the dense forest, feeling our way. Hoping only to be spotted by the right people at the drop site. I see below Anakin and Gree are the ones found.

"Stop." The woman on her beast says, "Identify yourselves."

"It's alright," Anakin takes his hood off, "we're friends."

"Jedi.." She mutters to herself. That's when Obi-Wan, Gree, Ahsoka, and I come out of our hiding areas.

"I'm General (Y/L/N). We're here to help you take back your planet." I tell her.

"My name is Steela." The young girl introduces herself, "I can guide you back to our secret base." She nods.

Lurking in the shadows of the forest we creep through. The morning sun begins to rise and all this walking begins to make me feel dizzy but I am able to stabilize myself. Despite Anakin taking notice of my uneasiness.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes. Probably just a little dehydrated is all." I say.

"Here." He reaches into Gree's bag for a canteen. He hands it to me.

"Thank you." I nod, drinking a few sips to steady myself.

"Are we almost there?" Ahsoka asked, Steela who was now walking with us.

"Yes." She said. After about 10 minutes more, we came to a large arch. There perched a man on a beast similar to Steela's but with wings.

When we walked onto their grounds, it was almost as if everyone stopped to see who it was coming in. They looked at us like we were the ones to kill the ones they loved. The man on the arch came down to greet us.

"General (Y/L/N)." He greeted me, I bowed to him.

"At your service." I said, "This is General Kenobi, General Skywalker, Commander Tano, and Captain Gree." I introduced my friends.

"We're looking forward to taking a fight to those scrappin' droids." He smiled at us. He had a charming first impression. I looked at the two rebels. Both of them were considerably attractive. They had dark skin and piercing blue eyes that shown through the dirt on that caked their clothing.

"All in good time." Obi-Wan noted.

"Saw. Saw Gerrera." He introduced himself. I had met him before, on a hologram interaction where I set up this meeting. He was hard to convince.

"He fashions himself as our leader, though, no one elected him." Steela hits his arm.

"Well, leader or not, for now we're in charge. And there is much to learn." I said.

After everyone woke up, we were guided then to the front of their small band of rebels. I stood there in front of them all. I found myself searching for my old friend. I haven't had the chance to meet him officially. I found two that look similar to what he might look like now. But really only one, as his posture is one that resembles one of a senator and not a civilian.

"Now, the Separatists have strength in numbers. We're going to show you how to target, and destroy them." I transitioned into our lesson.

"To be clear, we are not here to fight your war. Just here to teach you to conduct it in the most efficient and successful way possible." Obi-Wan reminds them. The majority nods along.