21.

"Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One." Count Dooku entered from a door to the side of us. "And (Y/N) (Y/L/N), the Masterless Padawan." He looked me over.

"Dooku." I spit in his face, which was better than any name I could call him. He wiped it from his eye.

"I've heard a lot about the two of you recently. I figured once we found your precious Obi-Wan Kenobi, I'd be hearing from you." Dooku smiled and turned to Anakin.

"But for the Chosen One, I was expecting a bit more from you." Dooku began walking around between the both of us. His arrogance annoyed me to my very core. "This was all the council would do? Send a Padawan and their pity project. I've got to say I'm disappointed." Oh boy it took everything to hold myself back.

"What do you want Dooku?" Anakin asked, quickly. "Surely we could come to a peaceful agreement. You have taken Jedi Knight Obi-Wan into custody, which is-"

"Oh, don't bother trying to negotiate with me, my boy. Your Master already tried that. I'm not the one to bargain with, this isn't my doing." Dooku smiled, "But, alas I did have other deals that need to come to an end, some of which include this girl here." Dooku came and pet my face. "How have you managed to cause so much trouble for yourself?" I went to bite his hand in response, at that notion he stopped and began to choke me. Cutting off my air.

"(Y/N)!" Anakin yelled, then Dooku stopped. "Stop hurting her!" His yell made the rocks of the ceiling shake.

"Ah," he said, in content, "So, I see you have feelings for the girl." Dooku turned to Anakin. "That is a valuable piece of information. That you have so much fear in you, such anger. A true complex human being. But you don't use them. It really is a shame." He smirked.

Anakin stood stronger than ever, biting on the inside of his cheeks. Dooku whispered something in his ear. A lot into his ear, it was a while before Dooku stepped away for a response.

"I would never give into anything associated with scum like you." Anakin hissed at him.

"Oh, well I am scared." Dooku said in his monotonous voice. He turned to me. "Strong children. But you must've known that by walking in here, my dear, you've made your death wish. I have an important ally that will not agree to join me unless you are found dead." He said. "I would've let you both run free, but a deal is a deal. And I can't lie to them now."

"Your plan won't work, Dooku." I said. "The Sith can never overpower the Jedi."

  "Oh, foolish girl, we already have." He said calmly, walking towards the door, "And perhaps you forget who killed your precious Master Unduli." And then he shut the door to our cell. I was so angry. I was weak and vulnerable but not for long. The moment I am out of these chains again, I'll show them.

"We'll get out of this, (Y/N). Don't worry." Anakin said. Looking at me with care. His looks mean more to me than anything. He looks at me like nobody else does. "Don't think about what Dooku said, he's only trying to get into our head."

"I know." I replied, trying to return a similar look.

  Before anything else could be said, Geonosian guards came into our cell. They put new shackles on us, and prodded us through a sad excuse for a "trial" and onto a chariot of some kind.

I could hear the thousands of rowdy and blood thirsty cries of the crowds of this colosseum. I stared at the light of the opening. I was scared now, I could only think of the thousands of ways this could go. After all the things I had been through, was this really how I was going to go?

"Don't be afraid, (Y/N)." Anakin whispered to me.

"I'm not." I quickly snapped back to him, "I'm scared of dying without integrity." I muttered to myself.

"What do you mean?" He asked, geez this boy had ears of a bat or something.

"Anakin, I must tell you something." I said, turning to him. He searched my face, confused.

I stared into his beautiful eyes, knowing this was something I had to say to him. I couldn't deny the pounding in my heart any longer. The attraction I felt for this boy who somehow knows all my secrets, who has weaseled his way into my heart and mind. He has been the only person to me who has been truthful with me, the only one to look at me as if I was worth something. The good I could feel coming off of him. The only one who I couldn't really run from, as I had my entire life. I had some attachment to him I could no longer deny.

"I-I have these feelings for you. A lot of them actually, I don't know where they came from and I always have, it's been killing me a little bit each day to have you back in my life. You were right, I have just been too scared to face them." I whispered only to him, a tear threatened to surface.

"I thought we agreed not to fall in love." Anakin said, his face unreadable now. "That it would be the end of us."

"It seems like our lives are coming to an end anyways. And if that is the case, I can't go without you knowing. You don't have to say anything-" I started but was interrupted by his lips meeting mine.

I felt like my heart has jumped into my throat. As we peppered light kisses between us. I knew his answer to me then.

"I love you, too." He whispered. "Our feelings can confuse us together." Then our chariot was being pulled into our demise.

The crowd got louder when we were brought into sight. I tried to stay as strong as possible, holding onto any kind of courage I had. A piece of my hair blew into my eyes again, thats when the idea came into my head. I remembered the pins that were supposed to hold my hair away from my eyes. Before being prodded off the chariot, I made sure to take one out from my belt and hold it in my hands.

Obi-Wan was also there. I could feel Anakin's uneasiness as he had finally found his Master.

"I was beginning to think you didn't get my message." Obi-Wan scolded him.

"I retransmitted it like you asked. Then we decided to come rescue you, Master." Anakin tried.

Obi-Wan looked up at his cuffed hands, then back at Anakin, "Good job." He said.

"Settle down, Settle down!" The leader of Geonosis clicked, "Let the execution begin!"