28.

3PO and I entered a large open space, it had trains running through it, going from one end of the ship to the other.

"Where is Master Ani?" 3PO asked.

"I don't know. But he's here. I sense him. He's probably just late, again." I said, closing my eyes to try and reach him.

"We have another kind of company!" 3PO yelled, acknowledging the three battle droids who found us.

They started shooting us right away, I ignited my lightsaber and blocked all the shots. I started backing away from them as they had more and more coming for me. I could feel Anakin's presence coming nearer. He must've found me.

"Miss (Y/N)?" I heard C-3PO say from behind me.

"Not now!" I warned, I began deflecting the shots back at them.

But I backed up too far. Perhaps I should've listened to 3PO this time. Both of us began falling, but then my body stopped, in mid air. I was confused.

But then I began to be pulled horizontally instead of by the force of gravity.

"I got you!" Anakin yelled. He used the force to pull me across the train tracks and into his arms. He held me bridal style, and I had my hand on his chest.

"Nice catch!" We heard Obi-Wan yell from the train above us. Instantly Anakin dropped my feet. Relieving some of the tension. "I'll go find that droid." Obi-Wan said and ran away in the other direction.

The train we were on went under a tunnel. I looked up at Anakin, replacing my hands around his neck.

"Oh, the things you do to get me alone." He teases me.

"Shut up." I laugh and leaned in to kiss him. Our lips collided. It had been a week since I'd seen him and it was so good to finally be back in his presence.

"Anakin, I'm afraid I've been separated from your droid!" Anakin's comlink blared Obi-Wans voice.

"3PO!" I remembered him, it's not like I forgot about him and everything else while I was in Anakin's arms.

"I'll take care of it." Anakin groaned, "We'll meet you back at the Twilight." He looked at me.

"No, we can't leave yet." I informed him, holding his arm to stay with me. "I overheard Grievous, he said the hyperdrive is almost repaired."

"I'm already headed in that direction, I'll make sure their hyperdrive stays offline." Obi-Wan says, then the communication is over.

"R2, I need you to help me find 3PO. He's on the rail jet." Anakin asks, R2 beeps defiantly, "I know, I know! He does. Just find him for me and I'll be there soon."

"I need to get you out of here." Anakin says. "You owe me one for this, by the way."

"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't need you to save me all the time." I groaned.

"How many times are you going to get yourself into trouble that I have to come save you." He retorts.

"If it brings you to me, I guess it's okay." I rolled my eyes, but then kissed his cheek. "I mean you never have to save me, technically." I say as we jump from train to train. I tried to win this argument.

"Of course I do! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't." He told me at the next jump.

"A normal one maybe? I dont know how real couples work." I said pointing to the next platform we needed to jump to. We nodded.

He jumped all the way onto it, and I unfortunately had the same thing happen as last time. I held onto the edge, he quickly grabbed my hand.

"We aren't a normal situation though..." He sighed, pulling me up. "That's okay with you, right?" He asked me, brushing the hair away from my eyes.

"I would've left a long time ago if I wasn't." I said him.

"Well, you did try-" he started,

"But who could stay away from those eyes." I assured him. Then blasts came to ruin the moment. Of course.

3 super battle droids began driving us out of the platform and into the hallway. We run down the hall, Anakin turns into a side hall and behind a pillar while I take on the droids blasts.

"Obi-Wan?" Anakin turns on his comlink.

"Anakin, I'm afraid Grievous is onto us." Obi-Wan says.

"Yeah, we've noticed!" I yell back, slicing one of the gunned arms of the super battle droids.

"I'll rendezvous with you back at the Twilight. I'll be there as soon as I can." Obi-Wan said. I got close enough and low enough to slice the right super battle droid in half. Then the blasts were light and aimless enough to slice the middle one.

"Obi-Wan? Come in! Obi-Wan!" Anakin was still trying to get his comlink to work while I sliced the last droid.

"They're jamming us." Anakin growled.

"Yeah, well one problem is solved." I said, kicking the lifeless droid.

"Oh-" Anakin noticed the droids were gone, "Good job."

"C'mon!" I grabbed his hand and continued on our way.

"Let me lead the way." Anakin ran ahead, his masculinity pained by me defeating the droids instead. I rolled my eyes and let him take the lead. Plus I had no idea where I was going.

We made it up the lift to the main bridge.

"Ready?" I asked, waiting for the door to open.

"Lets play with some droids." The door opened and Anakin and I sliced the guards on either side of the door. He destroyed the ones by the main controls while I took the ones by the hyperdrive.

"All clear." I said. He sat at the navi-computer.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, peering over his shoulder.

"I'm going to give them a little surprise to come back to." He smirks, while pressing buttons.

"How nice of you, I'm sure they'll love it." I said sarcastically. "I guess that puts me on droid clean up duty?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Please?" He put on his most innocent look.

"You're so lucky you're cute." I rolled my eyes and began pulling all the droid parts onto the lift.

"I know, I know." He muttered, it was a phrase I said often.

After about 3 minutes, Anakin popped up from his chair.

"Alright, it should be good. Do you need help?" He asked.

"Nope, this is the last one. Lets get out if here before they try to make a jump to hyperspace. I don't want to be here to see what surprise you left them." I said. We got onto the elevator and flew down the levels.