Thank you.

I can't believe we made it to the end.

Well my friends, we did it. We finished this story. I have to say that I'm sure it ended much differently than expected. I debated changing it for weeks but this was a story I wanted to be different.

Don't freak out, I'll still be writing. Even though this book is completed, I have to note that I am planning on making a sequel. It will come soon, and will be named "Twisted". If you wish to keep the story where it ends now, of you remaining in the dark feel free to stay that way. If you want to have a full round of Star Wars story you can follow me there.

I love you all so much. I never thought I would be here with this many supporters. This book has been my life for the last 6 or so months. And I know there are plenty of mistakes I've made and I will be going back and fixing them.

When I started this it was just because I was new to Star Wars and I loved Anakin Skywalker so much. I wanted to let out that little part of me. And I knew from the beginning that I wanted to show the pure side of Anakin that I loved so much. I also wanted to show the side of Anakin that so many don't understand.

The way I did that was by changing the story so that it was the reader who went to the dark side to save the ones they loved. Anakin was much different in my story because of it, in this he wasn't mind warped by the Chancellor the way he is in the movies. And personally I think that his character stays pure because of it.

With that being said, I hope you enjoyed my crazy story. I know you must think I'm on drugs or something by now, but I can assure I'm not. I loved this journey so much, I never want to let go. I also hope that you now have a much better appreciation for Anakin Skywalker because you've now not only seen his story, but experienced it.

You are all so strong and beautiful.

Thank you so much,

Jenna
@cuddlyhemmings