36.

"I got ya." Ahsoka said while tugging at the shock collar.

"Did you really think we wouldn't come after you?" Obi-Wan laughed, guiding us down to the cockpit.

"I didn't want to bring you into my mess." I said. Ahsoka tugged on my collar again, causing me to choke a little.

"Here, let me do it." Anakin said, trying to touch me again. I recoiled away from it.

"I think Ahsoka almost has it." I straightened up. "I'll stay still."

"Get it done quick! We have an aerial attack coming! I need everyone on guns as soon as possible!" Master Windu's voice yelled from the cockpit.

Obi-Wan ran ahead to one of the cannons, Anakin walked past me on his way to a gun, trying to catch my eye. We couldn't talk about it now but he could tell I didn't want to be near him. It wasn't just because of his charming the Queen, I knew it was for the mission, but the fact it went so far. And on top of that I was there being touched by men without my consent the entirety of my time there made me not exactly excited to be touched at the moment. I still felt the dirty lingering of that place.

I knew it wasn't his fault, I knew he did all he could to help me get out. And with 5 Jedi at once an escape is easy. But-

The ship flew to the left. I fell to that side, with it the collar came off. I held my freed neck, and saw the collar in Ahsokas hand. I smiled,

"Let's finish this thing." I nodded, and we split up to go to the other guns.

I put on my headset and logged my gun on as we flew through the atmosphere. I saw two brown X-Wings flying next to us.

"I have eyes on two." I told them. I locked my target on one, but the ship moved making me miss my shot. "Master Windu, could you please hold this ship steady." I asked/demanded.

"I'm a little busy at the moment." He responded, moving out into space. I was able to lock back on and shoot one of the planes down.

Then the ship moved me violently to the right, meaning we were probably hit. It caused me to be stuck in forward position. I tried to unlock it, but there was little to nothing I could do at the moment.

"Im stuck in forward position, this one is out." I told them.

"I can help fix it." Anakin said, "I'll come to you."

"No, Skywalker, stay at your post. We can't afford to have 2 guns out. We'll fix it when we jump into light speed." I told him. There was silence for a couple of moments. I could feel his frustration with me. Probably mostly because he hates it when I call him Skywalker.

"Fine. Mace can you get this thing cleared soon?" Anakin moved the subject, which was only met with a grunt from my Master. I decided if I can't be helpful here maybe I can be with flying.

"I'm coming to you, Master." I said before removing my headset. I ran to the cockpit and into the co-pilot seat.

"Good to see you again, Master." I told him, setting the level.

"Good to have you back. Was this mission exciting enough for you?" He asked.

"You call this exciting?" I asked, pulling up. Finally we reached the outside of the atmosphere and entered space. The bad part was that we had to get out of route with their moon.

"Set the coordinates for hyperspace. R2, fire up the hyperdrive." I said, "I'll get us off course of the moon."

"What are you doing?" Master Windu asked, not leaving his station. Not very trusting I could do it.