49.

I was in the training room. I was practicing the hand-to-hand combat with a droid. I was punching the thing hard. It took everything I could to not just rip the things head off. How could my husband be so inconsiderate? Not coming to see me on our wedding night. Hat must be the lowest low. I expect him being late but never showing is not like him.

At first I was nervous he was kidnapped or something bad happened. But no, I saw him this morning in the main hangar perfectly fine and healthy. Now I could only think of a million other places he might've gone instead of coming to see me on one of the most important nights of our lives.

I ducked under the punches and kicked it hard in the chest. It was going to easy on me, I turned the remote to go harder. Then I finally could lose myself in fighting the thing. Finally I let my mind focus on releasing anger. I punched it nonstop and soon found myself kicking it hard enough to kick it's head off. I stood back, that didn't feel right.

"You've gotten stronger." I heard the familiar voice behind me. I stood straight. I didn't turn around to meet his eye.

"I'm aware." I said, getting water. I still avoided looking at him. He didn't say anything.

"I finished packing by the way." I nodded. "Thanks for your help." I muttered my passive remarks under my breath.

"That's.. good. I'm sure you'll love the new room." He played it cool as he walked closer to me. We were alone in the room I don't know why he had to do this now.

"I'm sorry about last night. Trust me I didn't want to miss it. You know me-" He started but I stopped him.

"Do I?" I asked, he looked confused, "Because the Anakin I know wouldn't have stood up his bride on their wedding night. I don't know where you went, or who you were with, and I feel like I have a right to know. Because Padmé, the most gorgeous human being to walk this earth to you and everyone else, seemed really excited when I lied to her saying I didn't have feelings for you anymore. I'm sure there are also plenty of others who would feel the same. Anakin was also is the kind of guy that would help out anyone not just me if they needed help moving. Padmé luckily helped me otherwise I probably wouldn't have finished in time to leave." I stared at him, I was really getting angry as I whisper shouted at him. I felt my nostrils flare and my muscles tighten.

  "You're leaving?" He asked, worried. I rolled my eyes.

  "Yes." I felt tears threaten my eyes so I blinked then away, "And honestly it's a little scary to know that's the one thing, after all I've just said, that was what you decided to respond to." I clenched my teeth.

"I'm sorry I want to know when my wife is leaving." He rolled his eyes back, which only made me angrier because I am not the one in the wrong. He does not have the right to be angry.

"Well, you lost that privilege when you wouldn't let your wife know when you leave. This is not a one way relationship. If you want to know where I am all the time, the same goes for you." I said, I began to leave before I would have to punch him.

"I am really sorry." He grabbed my arm. I hate it when he does that. "I'm sorry, I am the one who should be apologizing. I know I should. Ahsoka needed me last night. She went on a mission with Plo Koon and she got really spooked by what she saw there. I shouldn't have let her go alone, she wasn't ready." He said, I could see his truthfulness. He cares about Ahsoka like she is his daughter and I could see his guilt in his beautiful eyes. In all of his threatening exterior his eyes were what his ultimate weakness. Deep down, I was still mad, though, maybe mad wasn't the best adjective, but I still feel he should've told me.