29.

"Thank you for saving me." I sighed out finally in the elevator. I could sense he wanted me to say it with all the trouble I put him through.

"Woah-ho! What's that? (Y/N) (Y/L/N) is thanking someone for saving her?" Anakin teased me, he feigned shock.

"Don't get used to it." I rolled my eyes. I pushed his chest and he tickled my side. Even when we're literally looking death in the face we're flirting. Who are we? "Technically we aren't safe yet though, so don't get too cocky. You can cash that in later."

"Pfft, Cocky? Do you know me?" Anakin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Too well, that's why I say it." I raised an eyebrow.

"I like to think of it more as aware of ones abilities." He smirked, I rolled my eyes as a response.

"This elevator is taking forever." He tapped his foot.

"You need to learn patience." I said calmly, I held his arm and he instantly relaxed a little.

  "I am patient. It's just taking forever." He huffed.

When the doors opened again C-3PO & R2-D2 were standing there in front of us.

"3PO?" Anakin said, urgently. "What are you doing? Don't just stand there! Come on!"

We began running towards the emergency airlock platform. Quick enough we reached the doors, we heard Obi-Wan coming and the band of droids he brought with him. Thanks Obi-Wan.

"Hold it!" Obi-Wan yelled. Anakin used the force to grab a pile of boxes between Obi-Wan and the shooting droids.

Obi-Wan hustled into the elevator, and I shut the doors right after.

"Lovely to see you again, (Y/N)." Obi-Wan said as we ran to the ship.

"Sorry its not under better circumstances." I apologized.

"Well if there's one thing you and Anakin are good at doing it's finding trouble." Obi-Wan fired up the engines.

"Hey, don't bring me into this. R2, disengage the docking gear." Anakin lifted the ship off the ground and out into space.

"I'll contact the fleet." Obi-Wan sighed. We were in the clear for a moment until a couple of fighter droids had our tail.

"Well, that can't be good." Obi-Wan muttered. "Anakin, this might be a good time for those tricks of yours that I hate."

"I was just thinking that. But we do have guns-" Anakin started.

"I'm on it!" I said, going for the guns and eager to help. Then Anakin decided to spin and so I tripped on the way there.

"Anakin! Spinning is not flying!" I complained.

"If you want to survive this escape, it is!" Anakin said back.

I climbed onto the gun, aimed and fired at one of the droids following. There were three in total, and one ship that I assumed was Grievous. I got one.. Two.. The third one was a little unpredictable but I was able to take a shot at their wing. Making them spin out of control.