33.

I woke up against the cold metal of my cell. Still I'm here. Its must be days by now. Nobody has come to see me, nobody has slightly opened the door, nothing.

Only 3 times a day a little bit of food is sent under the door. Its not big enough for me to get my hands through. So instead, I'm patient. I wait with my hands folded in my lap. The energy hand cuffs doing as you'd think.

I tested my patience. They cannot keep me in here forever, they said they had deals they needed to fulfill. I'm being brought somewhere. I can feel it, I know I can escape once we land.

Lucky for me, this wasn't too long after I decided to remain patient and calm. I couldn't even think of Anakin. I just hoped he would be doing what I told him to. Probably not, but I can hope.

Finally the doors are open. My brother and two other pirates enter my cell.

"Have a nice flight?" I asked, smiling up at him. I remained on the floor as they stood tall above me. I then noticed my brothers scars on his neck. I have to admit he must've done some intense fighting in the past.

"Exceptional." He said. Who says that? Already I was annoyed.

"This is your last chance. Join our cause, or suffer the consequences." He squatted down to my eye level.

"What exactly is your cause?" I rolled my eyes.

"Doing what we need to to get paid." He said.

"Sounds like a riveting life." I said, sarcastically. Then just for fun I decided to head butt him. He annoyed me.

"Better than that Jedi life your living. Tell me, do you miss having your emotions? Your freedom to think what you want? To not be known as an individual?" He asked me.

"My duty is far more important than any job you think you have. What I do helps people, I put others before myself, that's a cause. Not what you do." I told him. I genuinely tried to urge him to see the foolishness of his life. "Sometimes other things are more important than our own wants and desires."

"Beautiful speech." He clapped slowly, "Lets take her to our buyer."

The two other pirates pulled me up to my feet, they guided me off the ship. 4 more pirates walked like soldiers behind and in front of me. I truly was a prisoner. By instinct I wanted to elbow my escort in the ribs and begin a fight, but I knew that would get me no where. I don't have my lightsaber or the upper hand.

I saw my lightsaber clipped to my brothers belt. I wanted to reach for it but because of the cuffs it restricted my movement. I stayed trapped in the middle as they guided me through a town market place. I recognized the armor of the soldiers here, they were Zygerrian.

Now I knew what they meant by buyer. I was going to be sold into the Zygerrian slave trade. This was the galaxies largest slave empire. I was shocked. I thought maybe I would be sold to the Sith, or to someone who wanted me dead. Not this.

We approached a large castle. I was being taken to the Queen. I still did not know for what. If she had to approve me or something or if I were being sold directly to her.

"Your highness." My brother addresses her upon entering the hall. All of the pirates boy to the cat-like woman sitting on her high thrown.

"Have you brought me as I asked?" She asks, turning her head to him.

"Indeed, one slave girl, your majesty." He offers me. One of the pirates push me forward.