Bad Blood ( Harry Styles 1D vampire fanfic)

Chapter 1- Edited

Why does my life consist of idiots and scumbags? Everyone else around me seems to have a normal life so why can't I? Oh wait I'm in the middle of a sinkhole that's already miles deep with no way to get back up to the normal world. "Sarah Nelson!" the teacher yelled from the front of the classroom with a look that could make the toughest of men cry without blinking. Her voice was loud enough without yelling to remind me that I was in a dingy, but classic high school classroom. I jumped awake with a startle.

Unlucky for me, I had fallen asleep instead of pretending to pay attention like so many others. I quickly tried to remember the teacher's name but failed. All I could answer was "Yes Mrs.?", giving her my friendliest smile I could conjure without it being suspicious.

She gave a quick smirk but and answered in a serious tone. At this point, the class had fallen silent not wanting to miss a single thing and hoping that I would get yelled at or at least outsmart the teacher. "Sarah would you like to answer the question that I had asked the class and of course if you were paying attention you will give the correct answer?"

While I was thinking of the question the teacher had asked, she had moved from the front of the class and positioned herself right next to me and my desk with a smirk on her face. 'I swear this lady only smiled when someone was in pain'. From the corner of my eye, I noticed my friend the from the front of the class mouthing the answer to me. I smiled at the teacher and answered in my loudest inside voice, "I believe the answer is 'In the 18th century' for part a, and for part B the answer is yes".

The smile on her face had disappeared. She nodded and moved back to the front of the classroom. As she was moving I accidentally dropped my pen on the floor and while I was leaning down to pick it up I noticed a sheet of paper nearby. I quickly picked it up with hast not wanting Miss. to think that I was passing notes around the class.

I carefully and quietly opened it up and there were only two lines written on it "I'm sorry but this is for your own good", then below that "Be careful because someone is coming soon to the school and it won't be good". I was frowning due to the strangeness of the note; I was frowning as I looked up at the class. Sure enough, Miss. Was staring at me again with that evil smirk on her face. I looked down quickly and the note, and magically it had changed into a fictitious letter about the teacher. I could sense that she was in again in front of me, and was delighted that I had been caught with something that she could punish me with. "Ah Miss Sarah", she said sarcastically.

"Well, why I am not surprised that you have interrupted the class for the second time. Are you trying to break a record? Oh and note passing too. You are just like your cousin was when she was in my class years ago. I believe it must run in the family. Detention after school for 2 hours. Be there or tomorrow it will be 4 hours".

I was shocked why the hell she would bring up my cousin and only to mock her. Did her mother ever teach her that you shouldn't speak ill of the dead, and secondly what happened to the first note I read. Why would they be so mean to get me into trouble? Now I was pissed. Someone will be dead soon no matter who they are. Once the class was out for lunch the sun was already half way through the sky. Great. That's exactly what I need 3 hours to dwell on the fact that I had detention for 2 hours that wasn't even my fault.

"What the hell was that in there Sarah?" my best friend Tia came up behind me bringing me back into the real world not the one I was where I was figuring out how to kill who did this to me "I don't know I dropped my pencil and when I leaned down to pick it up I saw a sheet of paper and it said "I'm sorry but this is for your own good" then below that "Be careful because someone coming soon to the school and it won't be good" then when I looked up to see Mrs Coming toward me I looked back down and then the writing had changed into some writing dissing Her and now I have detention, so please tell me you have something good to tell me?" she looked at me like she was thinking what to say and if that would be ok to say finally she answered me.

But looked away that the same time "I really don't know what to tell you because I didn't see anything that would be helpful so as far as I know with fact wise you were passing notes" she shrugged "TIA! Why would you say that? Don't you believe me at all?" she looked back at me and quickly answered me "I honestly don't know what to say that would make things any better, I believe that you didn't write the note but I can't say that you weren't passing notes because you have been caught before passing notes behind the teachers back so what do you want me to say?" I looked away.

She had a point even though I didn't want it to be true, why did my friend have to be so smart. Although I had detonation this afternoon was bad but at least there was a good teacher supervising us, Mrs. Smith. She was the nicest teacher that I had and she would be taking the class. She was kind when my cousin passed away unlike some of the other teachers around the school. I was in her Art class and I couldn't have been happier about going... well besides all the jock boys, the slutty girls, the stoner kids and sometimes just normal kids that had been caught doing something with the wrong teacher.

Which in my case that was me I don't know who else is going to detention today besides the main 3 group of people who make my 2 hours in detention 6 hours in hell, as long as there was more than one other person that didn't belong in the breakfast club and I could talk to them and they would talk to me it would be ok.

When the bell went at 3 every one in the class were pretty much ready to go back to the dorms that were around the school, yep that's right we were in a boarding school for boys and girls.

The school itself was not too bad it had a lot of gardens and trees and plenty of trees surrounding the school, walking to detention I noted that the sports players were out on the field playing football. I had to admit that they were hot, abs, broad shoulders some had sandy blonde hair and some had chocolate colour hair, why wouldn't they have girls swooning over them.

One of them with sandy blonde hair that grew just past the middle of his ear, he had sky blue eyes. "Hey Matt, what's going on" he finally reached me I could see that he had skipped his last class and I could smell it on him too. I reached into my bag and pulled out some men's deodorant and chucked it at him "Hey Sarah, nothing much and thanks.

I believe that that counts as helping me out so I'll tell mum that your being nice to me" yep that's right this handsome teenager was my brother, though sometimes I believe that he's adopted I'm still waiting for his to agree to do a DNA test just to make sure "Yeah well I don't want you to make me lose my sense of smell anytime soon" I smiled at him.

I hardly had a good conversation with him so I was happy "what would I do without you, hey I heard you got detention this arvie" I rolled my eyes at him because he had the biggest smirk on his face "Yeah well even angles get in trouble sometimes, is there anyone in your group going?" he looked over his shoulder "2, your best guy friend David and my best friend Jamie" he whistled the two over "Hey girl, are we detention buddies?" David said sarcastically so I decided to answer him sarcastically too "Oh you wanted to be my partner? I'm so sorry I'm partnering with the slutty group today, you should have told me before oh well" he stumbled back butting his hand over his heart "That hurt you know, you shouldn't play with people's hearts" he laughed after a second because he couldn't keep a straight face "Girl, we are going to be so late if we don't leave now". "OK let me get my stuff then we can go", as we grabbed our stuff we made our way to the detention room.

Well, this should be fun. I thought sarcastically.