Chapter 38

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 38

Harry's POV

I woke up to a dark room and a knock on the door "What do you want?" I yelled. Liam poked his head in rolling his eyes "Well if you don't want to go and save our girls please stay in and sleep" he said jokingly "Fine  will be down there in a minuet" "O but we are having blood for breakfast so we can eat on the move" he said leaving the door open. I got up and changed. When I went back over to Sarah to see if I needed to do anything but change her she smelled like vanilla. She must have washed and fed because he stomach wasn't complaining. I changed her into some leggings and a white top that says in gold 'Bite Me' we bought it for a laugh because I got one that says 'Bite You'.

The others were in the foyer with their bags and mates changed and ready. Liam had just entered the room at the time carrying Michelle and a bag of what I was guessing was blood. We placed our mates in the litters when Liam came around with the bag "Type A and O for Zayn, 2 type B's for Louis, Type A, B and 2 O's and Type A and B for Harry leaving me with 2 type A's" he said handing them to us. "Ok I talked to the people and we will be traveling all night having a break at one of the towns to give the people a rest" Niall said in-between a mouthful of blood.

We went into the litters and started another day of trip, I opened the curtains seeing's as we were in open roads. The clouds had gotten darker indicating that it should rain sometime today. I looked over to Sarah to see that her hair was in a mess. move over and untied the pony tale and grabbed a brush that had been placed in the litter.

I brushed her hair making sure that I got all the knots out and did a fish tale braid and tucked it over her shoulder then moved on to her nails. What? I was bored and wanted something to do so I cleaned and cut her nails then grabbed some hot pink nail polish and started my design in human speed then did some floral design. When I had finished my master piece I poked my head out of the litter and called to one of the carriers "What's the time?" I asked. He looked at the sun and shade about 12am sir" he answered almost instantly "Thankyou" I said then sat back inside.

Well I might as well do something to take the time off. I grabbed the spare blood bag hat I had placed in the cool bag and bite it open allowing the sweet blood to travel into my mouth though nothing could beat the smell and taste of Sarah's blood at least now Lyle couldn't claim her as his now that we had mated. I grabbed a pen and paper out of my backpack and started doing some sketches that came into mind about an hour later I was looking at a picture of Sarah smiling, I then moved to the other side of the paper and started to draw myself so it could be something I could hang later if Sarah wanted, this was a good way of taking the time off my mind I would have to stop by a store when we stop to get some more paper and some colours.

Later on and a couple of pages later I had drawn the other boys knowing I would be in trouble with the other boys if I had a picture of the other boys. I smiled picturing how Sarah would react when she saw them. I felt the litter stop, Here everything was 24 hour because people are always coming and going. I saw the others hop out and stretch "Hey I'm going to get some things from the store would you like anything" I asked but heard a chorus of No's  beside one yeah. I looked over to see Zayn coming towards me "I have to get some books and pens" he said.

I  nodded and walked into the store with him as we moved down to the same isle. "Have you seen your mate yet today?" I asked "No have you?" he asked back while I shook my head. After collecting our things we both grabbed some blood for the ride. I knew it sounded strange that we were now drinking blood twice a day is because it is a way of building strength the more blood the more stronger and faster. We headed back into the Litters but before we went in I walked over to Louis "Hey, I was wondering, tomorrow would you like to  go to my litter so we can talk I'm getting a little bored" "Sure I'm starting t get the urge to draw on Tia's face" he said smiling.

I walked back to my litter to see that the servants had light it up with some torches allowing me to see the dark. I crawled in under the sheets and cuddled up to Sarah falling asleep.

Harry's Dream:

I was laying on one of the outdoor beds that we had outside the house near the pool and spa area. I was lapping up the sun when I heard the sound of giggling. I peaked trough one eye to see Sarah there in the pool watching me smiling "You look so cute when you are sleeping" she said hopping out and coming over. My eyes skimmed her body in that red and white poka-dot bikini "my face is up here Harold" I smirked at her and pulled her onto my chest making her squeal.

I looked into her eyes "How come we are at home?" I asked kissing her neck "Because you miss being home with me, and so this is where we are in your dream" I smiled hopping up while holding her and jumped into the pool. We spent the whole day having fun and playing around spending time with eachother. By the time it was sunset Sarah pulled away with me in Sadness in her eyes "What's the matter Love?" I asked "I spent so much more time with you today I am unsure if I would be able to see you again for a while" I looked down upset that she had to go "I have to go now, I love you always never forget that" she said dissapearing "I love you too" I said whispering when I started to wake up.

End of Harry's Dream:

That was a week ago, I haven't seen Sarah since then. Neither had the others seen the girls. We had no idea why we haven't seen them they might have been tired from seeing us for such a long time. We were now half way through the journy and all of us could not be happier. Louis should be able to teliport us back to the portal if we get permission from the court. The litter stopped as I poked my head out "Whats the matter?" I asked "Sorry Sir there is some police ahead just stay inside, it shouldnt take long" one of them saidscred that I woud snap at them. I looked over to the other litter to see Liam poke his head out "I have the paper work Harry if the police want it for our entry and for the Litter and carriers" I nodded glad that he had thought of this because I hade't and Louis certainly didn't.

I looked down to see a small pile of paper drawings  I had done before.  had drawn all the gang, couples and places. I was going through them when a police officer pocked his head in "Sire I'm going to see you to step out with your friend I'm guessing" he said eyeing Sarah hungrily. I glared at him "Mate actually" I stated picking her up still eyes the officer who seemed to back off. I hopped out and stood over to the guys "What's going on?" I asked "They are asking why our mates won't wake up and when I told him he doesn't believe us so he is wanting to keep us over night for questioning" Zayn said.

After 4hours of explaining it to the police the whole story they said to stay in town and that we could leave in the morning. We were allowed to place our mates in one of the nice holding cells while we were questioned. Zayn would have been the most grumpy out off all of us because his mate was only a child. I layed down on the bed and sighed staring up and the celling "Please tell me you are less stressed then we are. I'm going to have a shower" I said kissing her cheek. I walked into the shower and started it up I had just finished when I heard the sound of banging and crashing.

I wrapped a towel around me (A/N: I know you pictured him naked you dirty minded people) I looked over to see the window cracked and the door smashed open but Sarah untouched besides a rose and envelope. The others came racing in after hearing the noise. I walked over and picked up the note "What does it say?" Niall asked peering out the window I opened it and read out loud:

Dear Mr Styles and coven,

I have heard about your arrival here in the underworld and how you are half way from visiting me . I can't wait to see you and you should know that your mates are being looked after but if you kill or harm any of my men they will be punished on your behalf.

Safe Traveling

Lyle Curtis.

I looked over to the others who were thinking "I suggest we leave now before something else happens" Liam said going back to his room to get ready with the others but  couldn't stop thinking about what he said it means that we will try and stop us so we should all be prepared.

Hey Muffins, what did you think of the Thursday chapter? well remember to Vote, Comment and Follow.

Xoxo- Sarah

P.S. Be sure to check out my other story