Chapter 34

Hey Muffins, another Thursday story sorry it's early here but I am busy tomorrow so I'm posting now,  hope you are excited now I have a deal to make with you if I gain 3 votes and comments  will do a story of 3500 words my usual limit is 1700-2000 words so if that happens I will keep my promise so Vote, Comment and Follow. I also will change it when I gain them so you are up to date.

Xoxo-Sarah

Chapter 34

Harrys POV

After months we had finally made a break through in finding her, we got an invitation of one of the demons in the underworld who knows him. We may or may not have threatened to kill him if he didn't give any information so he gave us an invitation to a Christmas party being held by them tonight so we got Niall, Tia and Zayn to go down to the formal store to get us some outfits while the rest of us got ready for anyone who try's to stop us so we got knifes an our guns but these were special these were used to kill demons. As we got dressed I looked at the others Tia was dressed up in a dark purple dress with her hair curled an hung to the side, she had dark purple eye shadow and silver necklace and earrings along with bloc heels, Nial was wearing a classic suit and tie, Zayn was wearing a grey suit with a black top, Louis was wearing grey suit with a black top with white collar, Liam was wearing  grey vet and pants with a white business shirt that has a black collar while I was wearing a black suit with a loose fitted white top.

Everyone was placing their weapons in their suit/clothes. Tia has no where to put it because she was on Sarah duity if something happens and we get held up. We then all gathered around Louis waiting for him to take us to the location. Also today we got our stuff packed up and moved to our House I America the one that was getting re-done, because I new that Sarah always wanted to have a white Christmas in New York.

When we arrived at the mansion we saw heaps of people and cars making their way to the house al wearing formal outfits. We walked inside and not a second later we were stopped by one of the staff "You are not allowed to be here Sir" he said stopping us "Well we are not going until we see and talk to Mr Curtis" I said not drawing attention to us "Very well, stay here Sir, who may I ask is making the request Mr Styles and his clan" I said while the others stood there. Five Minuets later we saw the Butler followed by Lyle in his suit and Sarah wearing an elegant Red and White dress. She looked amazing, she froze when she saw me "Wait, your the one in my dream" she whispered making Lyle freeze "What are you doing here Styles?" "I've come to bring back what you took from me" I said proudly "Lyle, what's he talking about? Where do I know his from?" Sarah asked moving closer.

"Sarah, you said that you remembered me from you dram right?" I asked as she cautiously nodded "Well that's because I'm your mate he took you from me and made you forget. Did you ever wonder why you had severe pain in your chest? That's because you were away from me" I said almost pleadingly that's when I saw something click on her face she the winked at me signalling me that she remembers me, she placed a hand on his shoulder smiling warmly at me "Lyle sweetie, why don't we take them outside and let them go alone. There is no point in making a scene and I'm not going to go with them anyway I want to be with you" she said and not soon after I heard her angelic voice in my head "I hope you get this harry, meet me in the middle of the maze you know the way and don't get caught" she said. I watched as she headed back to the party not looking back not giving it away.

I signalled the boys to follow me around the back and to the middle of the maze and waited for her. 5 minuets later we heard someone comming so we hid in the shadows, Sarah walked through one of the parts and sighed not seeing us possibly thinking that I didn't hear her. Just as she was about to turn around I apeared behind her "Sarah?" I whispered unsure what to do now that I found her "Harry?" she said turning around and smilied "Come here sweetie" I said holding my arms out as she ran into my arms as I hugged her tight. Everyone else came out soon after and joind in a group hug not realising that Louis was teleporting us to the house until our legs were up in the air then landing on the floor.