Chapter 6.

Chapter 6- Edited

Harry's POV

Louis and I decided to follow Sarah and Tia to New York. We asked for a room next to them so if they ran into any-trouble at night we would be able to hear. I smiled every time I saw Sarah smile and laugh with Tia. She seemed to be so carefree, how she should have been. We decided that Louis and I would feed tonight seeing as their going to be together in a crowded area, so it would give us the chance to feed because they would be safe. We do drink humans but only enough to feed us but sometimes when we wither need the power to fight or protect they might die but we usually compel them to forget and heal them and send them on their way.

When Louis and I found a girl around 17-18 years old. We lead her into the allie and compelled her not to scream. Seeing as both Louis and I were feeding of her, I could feel her life slipping away. When she had been drained of blood we were about to let go and get rid of her when we heard a whimper behind us making us turn around and see Sarah and Tia all of our eyes were wide when we realized what had happened, we sped up to both of them in the eye and compelled them to sleep.

We carried the girls to our room placing them in our rooms, Tia in Louis's and Sarah in mine. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I watched her sleep making sure if she did wake up she wouldn't escape . What should we do? Should we tell them everything or should we compel them to forget every thing and go back to normal or at least what it was before tonight. I decided to close my eyes and get some sleep.

Nightmare

I was running after Sarah around the woods, we were playing Hid'n'Go seek. I'd told her I was a vampire months after she found out about in by accident in New York.. We ended up compelling them and told them on our own terms. She asked me to turn her into a vampire and I happily agreed. I finally caught her with human speed , she had run inside and and was laying down on the bed in her room, she had her back to me, I snuck up behind her and pushed he onto the bad. I kissed her neck. I lifted my face so I could look her in the eye "Are you sure you want to do this?" she nodded and pecked me on the lips " I want to be with you" I smiled down .

After I changed her she just needs to have human blood to complete the transaction, It had been hours since I had bitten her when it dawned on me she'll remember every compulsion ever put n her as if on que she opened her now red eyes, she was angry " Why didn't you tell me?" I tried to speak but she shoved me up against the wall " I thought I loved you but I was wrong, I'm really in love that you kept me away from" also on que Brad walked in and was beside her and they started making out with Sarah, She turned to me and said something so simple but broke my heart " I have and never will love you".

End of Nightmare.

I woke up with a shock only to be calmed seeing Sarah sleeping beside me making me realize it was just a nightmare that felt so real. I stretched my arms keeping in mind of Sarah beside me . I rolled onto my side watching her sleep. Yes. I was a vampire but I did have some sort of heart. I hated hurting people , I tried to do good so I could make up for the bad. Sarah started to move beside me. I froze as I saw her eyes flutter open for a second there was no shock or fear just peace . Then when she realized what had happened and where she was, she was scared , petrified and shocked. Everything that you could have imagined was there.

Sarah's POV

I woke up form a horrible nightmare where Harry and Louis were vampires. When I opened my eyes feeling warm and happy only to be turned into shock and fear. Harry was watching my every move , Oh My Gosh it wasn't a dream, they were vampires. I'm going to die. I'm never going to get married an have kid's and grow old surrounded by my grandchildren even. He noticed uneasiness "Sarah I want you to know that I wont hurt you, I would never ever hurt you, your to important" I looked into his emerald eyes. I could see the worry in them.