Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Tia's POV

I kept silent as I pointed towards the door. I snuck a sneak peak at him as his face turned from confusion as it spread across his face then as it turned into sadness. "Oh Tia..Um Im so sorry I thought that it was a joke to make us laughs but if you don't like it I'll take it down" he said lowering his head, I couldn't help but let out a giggle escape my lips.

Louis lifted his head so he could look at me, this now confused him again "Wait why are you.. oh" he realized and started laughing with me and jumped onto me making us crash down on the bed making me squeal. He shifted his weight so none of it was hurting me, Louis leaned in and kissed me as he gently bit my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave to him. Our toungs fought for dominance for a while till I gave in.

Gosh I never thought I could love someone like me as much as he loved me.

Sarah s POV

Ever since Harry did the blood swap with me. I have been feeling more alive. Like I would be able to wake up soon, I knew Harry was beside me because of tip in the bed. I felt my figures more as I forced myself to move. My body was acing. I moved it slightly so I could at least touch Harry's arm. When I did this I felt him freeze for a moment then grasped onto my hand "Sarah.. babe?.. Oh baby I love you so much just hang in there" he said excitedly.

Harry POV

I was looking at Sarah s Facebook page looking through her posts and pictures making me wish I could feel her touch suddenly I felt something lightly touch my arm sending sparks up my arm. I looked down to see Sarah lightly moving her hand down my arm. I froze... was I asleep?... please don't tell me this is a dream. I brush the thought out of my head "Sarah...Babe?..Oh baby I love you so much just hang in there" I said grasping her hand " Sarah, please move some more, show me please I cant do this without you " I pleaded kissing every part of her that I could.

"Everyone, Sarah s moving Call Dr Kim!" I yelled not wanting to leave Sarah s side while she lightly rubbed circles on my arm "H-Harry" she whispered not audible to the human ear but to a vampire it was a whisper "Yeah sweetie, Im here and I will never leave your side" the boys raced in.

Looking frantically between Sarah and I "Whats the matter? Whats going on?" Niall asked "She's moving, she even said my name" I said smiling happily at them. We sat there in silence as one of the boys, Zayn I think. We waited in the room till the doctor came, while Sarah still gently touched my hand.

As soon as she came she sent all the boys out of the room while allowing me to stay "Harry could you please take her clothes off but leave her underwear on so I can do a health check. I nodded as the boys spread out and I moved towards Sarah and did as the doctor said. When she was left in only her underwear as I moved away and let the Dr Kim do her thing. As she examined Sarah she had to move Sarah s bra for something as she did so it showed many pink lines obviously cuts there had to be 10 server ones she moved to the other side showing the same thing "Um Harry, have you seen these before?" she asked pulling the strap down so I could clearly seen the cuts that has been open many times before.

I looked over as my eyes widened, I came over and gently rubbed my thumb over the lines as if to see if they are real or not. "No I didn't know she even had them" I mumbled clearly showing my sadness "From the looks of them they are 3-4 weeks old and that's only the fresh ones the others look like they are about a years old" she added moving on with the check up.

I excused myself and rushed out of the room and past the boys and out onto the balcony. When I reached the balcony outside I closed the door and leaned onto the rail for support Louis followed seconds after and stood beside me. He was the only one besides Sarah that I would ever talk to when i was in some sort of mood, if it was the others I would just get angry and snap their neck, no it doesn't 'kill' them but it does knock them out for awhile.

I looked over and saw Lou looking out at the busy city below us, seeings as we were always moving we know almost every language used at this time.. it kind of helped with the whole 'normal' act. "Harry?... whats the matter I thought you would be staying close to Sarah at this point of time?" he asked curiously placing a hand on my should testing to see if I would shove it off which surprised him because I didn't.

I looked towards him in pain that showed it in my eyes "Lou, she cut herself. she was in pain and I could have saved her but I couldn't feel her pain Lou and even if I did I couldn't possibly know how to help her without telling her everything" I said as the tears fell freely from my eyes "Hazza you could not have known what she was going through, you didn't have any part of the bond to know and she fooled everyone and quiet possibly Tia too" he said patting me on the shoulder.

He was still patting my shoulder when I pointed out something " I think Tia knew because when I walked in on Sarah in the bathroom and walked out. I was greeted by Tia asking if I saw something I shouldn't have... but now it makes since she didn't want me to find out" at that moment Dr Kim walked out on to the balcony "Harry.. Sarah s awake, she is very tender and sore so let her rest for a couple of days and lots of bed rest she can talk but her voice may be to weak to understand at the start" she said simply and walked out of the apartment with Niall anZayn taking her equipment.

I raced into the room taking a deep breath as I walked into the room. I saw Sarah sitting in our bed and looking out at the city. "Sarah" I breathed out she turned her head towards me and gave me a small smile. I ran to her side while reading her thoughts 'who is this man and how does he know my name?" She thought as I froze "Babe don't you remember me?" I asked starting to get angry and upset at the same time.

She shook her head. I started shaking then she started smiling "Of course I remember you Harry. Its just pay back for doing the blood swap without asking my permission" she said giggling. I smiled and jumped onto the bed giving her a massive hug "Oh my gosh, do you realize how much I missed you" I said holding her hand while resting my hand on her shoulder "Yeah because I heard you every time I was mostly conscious. By the way you should read to me more often" she said smiling again making my blush, then chuckle as I kissed her forehead.

I felt like I had just met her for the first time "H-Harry" she said as her voice wavered "Yeas sweetie?" I asked looking in to her sky blue eyes "I-I think I l-love you too" she answered stuttering. I was frozen. She actually loved me? she started looking sad which made me hurt.

"Why are you crying ?" I asked, as soon as those 4 words left my mouth I instantly regretted it and mentally slapped myself, she was hoping for me to say it back or kisser but I was being an idiot and thinking instead of talking (The following thing is something that I made myself and please don't steal it) "Sarah I love you too, with all my heart. I don't even think the amount of stars in the sky or people in the world could compare to the amount of love that I have for you. You light up my world like one thousand suns. You make me feel human and alive in one touch and with that touch it ignites the fireworks that shine brighter than the 4th of July . Sarah not even all that put together could contain the amount of love that I have for you" I said looking into her eyes the entire time.