Chapter 28

Hey guys, I'm so happy that I have gained 2 more followers, Now if this chapter gets 6 Votes, 3 comments and I will post  the first chapter of 'My Crazy Boys' so don't forget to do so. I am also Looking for someone who either can or knows of someone who can do a trailer for this story and for my next book. I know I have said this before but I thought with all the new readers someone might know... well hope you enjoy the chapter.

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 28

Today was the day that I had decided to call my mother and tell her the news that Tia and I would be changing schools to somewhere else. "Harry, do I really have to do this? I don't want to tell my mum that I won't see her" I said shacking, he came over and wrapped his arms around my torso and gave me a tight squeeze as if it could take every worry I had and give it to himself.

He kissed her cheek "Yeah you do but you can see your family on holidays and certain occasions its just sometime in the future" he said rubbing my back " yeah your right, could you please hand my phone?" I asked. We were seated on our bed talking when Harry had to bring up the subject. He reached over to his bedside table where my phone was charging and handed it to me.

He started getting up when I grabbed his elbow "Please stay" I asked. I was afraid with out him next to me I would burst into tears. He just nodded in return while I dialled my mums number. "Hello sweetie" my mums voice went through the phone "Hey mum" I answered in the tone, it had been mouths since I heard her voice "So Sarah how have you been?" she asked "Good I met a guy" I said feeling good to tell someone out side of the group "That's great Sarah I'm guessing he is a sweet lad ?" she asked as I looked over to see Harry smirking while I just rolled my eyes in return "Yeah he is but the reason I called you up is because I am moving to another school because I put in for a scholarship for a school in America and I got accepted, so did Tia" I said trying to hold the tears from rolling down my face.

Harry squeezed my hand  "That is excellent Sarah I am so proud of you, will you still be able to make it for Christmas even though it is 3 weeks away?" she sounded worried that I might not have been able to make it "Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world" I answered happily in return "That's good is Tia still joining us and ask this new boy if he would like to come too, we would love to meet him" Mum said, gosh she really wanted me to be happy in her own nosey way, we talked half an hour later.

Harry ended leaving after everything turned out ok. After I ended the call I walked out to find the house almost completely empty besides Harry, Tia and Louis. "Hey where is everyone?" I asked sitting on Harrys lap "They all went out hunting saying that they couldn't stand being around all this love for much longer before they start suffocating" he said kissing my nose making my giggle in return "well we are going out tonight and you need to wear a black dress and high heals" he said in an almost demanding tone, I was a little taken back at first but dismissed the thought.

I turned to face him "Harry I'm not in the mood for going out tonight, maybe tomorrow we could go" almost pleading "No we are going out tonight and that is final Sarah I want to do something for a change" he said as his eyes turned a dark green almost black making me hop off him "you know what Harry go head and go out but I wont be going with you. You know why it's because you are acting the same way he did and I can't go through that again" I yelled at him. He scowled "Sarah. YOU. ARE MINE" he said trying to grab my arm. What ever happened to the Harry I knew 45 minuets ago but I am not staying around him. I slapped him across the face leaving a red and print and Harrys head snapped to the side.

Because he was in shock I used this chance to get up and run down the hall not even bothering to knock as I barged into Louis and Tia's room. They were having a full on make-out session but jumped away from each other as I barged in. Tia only had to look at me for a second to see my distraught face before she turned to Louis "Lou, could you please go and don't let Harry in unless I ask" she asked kissing his cheek, he nodded and walked over to me giving me a small hug before closing the door on his way out.

Tia turned her attention towards me "Sarah what's the matter?" she asked dragging me over the bed and pulled me into a hug, knowing that I needed one. " I walked out there after telling mum and suddenly Harry is demanding things from me and telling me that I am 'his' and Brad said the same thing to before he hit me, Tia I can't go through that again and he tried grabbing me" I sobbed into here chest  while she rubbed my back "Gosh I thought Harry was sweet and Kind I can't believe that he did that  to you on-top of knowing what Brad has down to you" I knew Tia would always be there for me. On our first night in America I sat down with Tia and told her everything to do with Bard and my life before. So I knew she would understand everything I went though. We sat there for half an hour before we heard something hit the wall with grate force making us snap out of our thoughts, we looked at each other knowing that Harry had snapped out of his daze and was pissed.

Louis's POV

Tia and I were making out in our room leaving Sarah and Harry sometime to themselves. All of a sudden Sarah burst though the door with tears running down her face. Tia and I instantly separated concerned for Sarah. It must have been something to do with Harry because if it was something else she would have gone straight to Harry. Tia asked me to leave and not let Harry in, which I agreed to because I wanted to have my own chat with Harry. I walked out of the room closing the door and made my way into the lounge-room to see Harry with his head snapped to the side and a pink cheek that had started to fade.

I walked over and sat next to him he seemed to be in some sort of state "Harry what the hell happed man?" I asked shaking his shoulder. He turned to look at me with a blank expression "I don't know Louis. I wasn't my self and I tried to grab her Lou some park of me almost snapped" he said starting to get upset "Harry you were acting the same way that Bard was, you were being demanding" it took him 20 minuets of talking about what he did when suddenly he got up and walked over to the wall and hit it with my fist making the wall crack. Boy did he get himself into trouble. I hope her can find some way to make it up to Sarah before something really bad happens.

Hey people, how was it? Now some people in particular who I contacted a while ago about being in my story I need you to message me because my computer deleted the information I needed to besides your name so please message me and remember I will post the first chapter as soon as I have gained 2 more followers, Now if this chapter gets 6 Votes, 3 comments. Have a great night people. Also what do you think of Harry right now?

Xoxo- Sarah