Chapter 37

Hey Muffins, how is everyone? This chapters idea's are partly based of the 'Vampire Diaries' books but I will change it to my ideas. Well here is the Thursday chapter so I hope you enjoy XD Remember to Vote, Comment and Follow.

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 37

Harry's POV

I barely got any sleep, I kept worrying about what Lyle has done with Sarah's soul. did he just save it in in one of the special dungeon or in one of the worlds used to store them. I looked over to her sleeping body. I looked over to the window to see the sun shining through the trees. I sighed getting up along with our bags and headed down the hall dumping them in the loungeroom with the others bags. I walkd back up ad lifted Sarah up making sure not to bump her into anything like Louis did at one point to Tia.

We all met up with our mates gathering in a circle as everythign lifted off the ground and the smoke surrounded us. Unfortunantly there was no way of teliporting there so we had to go throught the gates that were in Italy in the catacombes, there was 2 gates one to the under world and Heaven I know they used the traditionial name still because what would they have called it 'The over world'?

When we landed we were already in the tombs all we had to do was walk about a mile. As we walked we all blarly talked unsure what was going to happen in the next 2 weeks "Please tell me we are going to kill him this time" Zayn said "He won't be leaving once we get to them" I commented back "I hope he has got them together because I don't want Rose to be scared" he said looking down at his angel. When we reached the entrance it didn't take long for us to go through, Niall went first taking most of our bags with him. Then Louis, Liam, Zayn then meal carrying the girls.

When we reached the other side I was a little gobsmacked, I hadn't been down to hell since I was 21 And spending so much time in the human world has re-painted a picture of fire and red when in reality it was quit beautiful, just imagine Rome hundreds of years ago accept the sky alwas being twilight or sunset to show night and day. Soon we were greeted by human slaves waiting for us to let them take us were ever we wanted.

I knew if the girls were here they would try and help them but there was nothing they could do and it would only make problems for them, they would be beaten and possibly killed. I walked over "Take us to Master Lyles house and if you can make it there with in 2 weeks or less you will be payed extra and a good word in from me to your owner" I said pointing to their 4 litters (A/N: This is what was used for transportation in Rome and Egypt carried by 4 people and is some sort of bed and has curtain to block out people) and a carriage for our bags" They nodded and got to work setting up for the long trip.

I walked over to the others who were taking in the view. Louis had taken me here at one point to get information on his creator so he could kill him so this wasn't news for us but for the others it was a new experience "I got us the transport and said if they got us there sooner or within2 weeks I would put in a good word and tip" Liam smiled "Sounds good, but I hope they don't tire them selves out" he had such a nice heart I knew he was struggling a little with seeing all the helpless human slaves but I had told him on the walk over that there was nothing he could do but show them kindness with his words.

When we got ready Sarah and I paired along with the others and our mates but because Niall was alone we placed him with Zayn seeming's as his mate was a child so he wasn't alone. Settling in I placed Sarah under the blankets they had set out along with pillows and treats. I closed the curtains so I could get some rest to ease the pain growing in my head.